The best RV SITES camping near

Most Recent Jolley Camping Reviews
Martin's Access

Primitive camping was awesome

Wonderful

Great for tent camping, very spacious and grassy sites, clean, grill/fire pit was really very nice. Very clean and modern bathrooms, easy access to water. Hiking trails were well maintained. Can't wait to come again.

Scenic Hiking

Beautiful views, wonderful trails, cramped campground, poor tent camping conditions.

Big Park

This was a super cool state park, great amenities, level and spacious RV spots. We loved it and will go back if we're in that area again.

quiet park in the country

I went to college nearby, so i knew of this park but had never visited. On our way to Wyoming from Chicago, we stopped to stay here overnight.  Other than saying it's a nice place in the woods, in what is otherwise open farmland, I don't have much else I can say.

Beautiful Fall Scenery

Loved it! Both our teenage boys agree it was one of the top 3 places on our South Dakota trip. We would definitely stay here again!!!

Nice Family Getaway

This campground was perfect for a small family reunion. We rented out their 3 cabins and had a whole area to ourselves. The kids could walk down to the sand and a bridge. Very well kept, you must clean up after yourself - which should always be the case anyway.

Great campground

We loved our stay here! Beautiful campground and well maintained. Unfortunately the skate arena was closed for the season. Lots of trails to choose from and spacious campsites.

My only complaint is the signs in the park. It was our first time here and with the lack of signs telling us where to go was frustrating.

We will absolutely be back next year!!

Good for German history buffs

Small, fairly quiet campground (you will hear some road noise) but yikes, the bathrooms are closed from 9 pm- 9 am! If you are not in a self-contained RV, this could be problematic. I was not able to find anyone to ask if this was Covid related and temporary. All campsites are full hookup with 30 and 50 amp and most are shaded, although there is no physical separation between sites. There is a small playground.

Nearby is a 350-year-old authentic German Hausbarn, brought over from Germany, where you can learn about life in Germany in the 1600s. It is across the street from the beautiful Trinity Lutheran Church and there is a historical farmstead nearby.

I waffled between 2 and 3 stars but this is not our preferred type of campground. The limited bathroom hours and lack of separation between sites kept my rating at 2 stars. If these issues do not bother you and if you are a history buff, this might be a good place to camp but if not, it might be a good place to stop en-route to somewhere else (as long as you have an iron bladder!)

Nice smaller campground

Hagge Park has only 15 sites available with full hookups, but it is a great, quieter place than most. Nice shaded areas. There are some primitive sites too. It also has 1 cabin for rent at a reasonable price. There are restrooms & showers, but we have never used them, so I can't review them. We love hiking the trails there & almost always observe fisherman along the river. There aren't a ton of trails, but what the ones there are beautiful & well maintained. You can get a great workout😉 We will go back!