The best BOAT IN camping near
Victoria , ILLINOIS

Most Recent Victoria Camping Reviews
Off season parking

Nice beach walk and next to a small town. Came in December to find they close the campground for the season but there’s lots of small lots to park overnight.

Nice and quiet campground

We came in for Thanksgiving. We had a great spot!!! The campground was clean and quiet!! Enjoyed camping here.. Will definitely camp here again when we go visit family… We stayed in Spot 8 … It was also a short walk to the Illinois River!!!

Love the "pencil tree forest".

My family stayed on site 21 in our popup and had a great time. We LOVED the pencil tree forest. There are only a handful of campsites w electric in this circle of trees. Although these types of trees don't offer a lot of privacy I still enjoyed it. Our site was a short walk down to the lake which we used for fishing. There is a water pump and latrine in the circle. We did not go in the shower house so can't attest to the cleanliness.

Perfect Camp Site

This place has beautiful views of illinois river. Nice sized campsites. Everything was clean and well taken care of! Not a lot of amenities, however that isn’t what camping is all about! Full hook ups at a reasonable price. Each site also has a picnic table and fire pit. The guy that runs the place is AWESOME! So nice and willing to help with anything you need. This park is close to town, so if anything is needed you are only minutes away. LOVED camping here & will definitely be back :)

True definition of camping

We went camping for the weekend and absolutely loved this place! Full hookups was a huge plus and at $44 a night a very reasonable rate for full hookups. The owner is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in your life. Friendly, caring and very down to earth. He treats you like a friend, not a customer. Camp ground was very clean. No garbage anywhere. I will say, it's not paved roads n pretty public buildings but that's not what camping is about! Nice gravel lanes with well manicured sights. Firewood for sale and picnic tables n firepits on all the sights. Headed back next weekend !!

Nice!

The sites in the pines are very nice. They have fc/fs sites. Spacious sites. Nice facilities.

Great Spot

We are so thankful we found this park. Most occupants are simi-annual residents, but there are still several nice, quiet, shady spots to be found. Everyone is friendly. There are 2 clean but dated bathhouses available. It’s the most reasonably priced campsite that we have found so far.

My favorite spot

I’ve camped here several times at the primitive sites. It’s a decent hike in but once you get there, the view of the lake is worth it. It’s just a nice, peaceful place to camp. I’ve always been able to find a campsite since it is first come first serve. The host is very friendly and seems like he’s been the host there for years. They have canoes to rent and you’re bound to see cranes and ducks along the way. Just be weary of the geese by the reservoir because they can be moody! My boyfriend and I try to go at least once a year because we just love it there.

Lovely

It was booked solid but you can not tell. Very quiet and peaceful campground.

Nice Place

One of our favorite places to camp, kayak, and fish. The only downside side is no water/sewage hookup.