Camping in Eastburn

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near Eastburn, Illinois

57 Reviews of 7 Eastburn, Illinois Campgrounds

S
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

A good campground over all

It is a very nice campground. It could use some updates. More water and electric sites. Bathrooms are clean but small. The dump station was full and we couldn’t dump our camper. The staff is very nice but not always at the camp store.

Erin B.
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Busy campground. Rules not enforced.

Camped here for Labor Day weekend. The koa is right next to Indiana Beach campground and we learned campers can use amenities at both sites. Koa has two nice pools (one large pool for kids and adults and smaller one for toddlers). The IB side has a large mini golf course ($8 for those > 5)…

Nancy B.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

We stopped in for the night on our way west. The check in was easy and the young lady was helpful in picking us a great spot. It’s quiet and very clean! If we lived closer I would definitely come back!!!

R
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Not easy to get to

Clean, quiet campground. No easy way to get there. Close to Indiana Beach amusement park. No major highways nearby, so the drive was kind of....strange. At one point we were on a gravel road. This used to be a Jellystone Park, so everything is laid out nice and spacious.

A
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Noisy but fun.

The beach was good for the kids and adults. We only caught a few fish no keepers.jeepers. go I d place to back in a long one. The neighbors on both sides were very nice. I-65 is right next to the campground.

SiteB-9 BINGO!
amber P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Spendy

Amusement park has really went downhill, but convient campground if your going to park

amber P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Brand New campground

Everything is brand new, including shower houses . Camping / rv spots a little close together, but nice.

Whitley S.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Family Reunions

We hold our annual Family reunion here every year! Very affordable for everyone traveling into town. Huge Pavilions to rent with access to restrooms and playgrounds. Also great aquatic center that’s cheap!!

Adam M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

The willow slough (the slough)

The slough. We like it! I'm being bias due to how close it is to the house. It's $12 a night. Pretty clean campground run by the DNR, lots of acreage to explore. No real trails but if you don't mind roughing it plenty to explore, hunting, fishing, mushrooms, electric motor only boats on the…

• fishing from the kayaks
Andy
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2021

Andy

This place is different close to interstate so noise, they have tons of activities for the kids it’s very clean. Almost every spot has a waters edge. I plan coming back here in the middle of summer. Good place!

Debbie S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2021

This truly is a dream come true for the kiddos!.

We have camped here four times now and have never run out of things to do. We love the area, the campground, the activities and most of all, the amenities. You can’t go wrong here.

Tommy S.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Great spot just off the main road

Great spot to pull off the main road and let the kids out and burn off some energy. Beautiful lake! Just what we needed on a long road trip. Stayed again on the way back home. Will def go back!

Jacob A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2021

Park is only 30 minutes from my house, but I love camping here

We visit this park often throughout the year to ride the nice paved bike trails and take pictures of the restored prairie and wildflowers.  We also take our first camping excursion of the season here to make sure the camper is good to go for the season.  The full hook up sites book up quickly, and…

• Site 160, full hook up
  • site 160, full hook up
Michael L.
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2021

Prairie-style w half full hookups & half electric. Great for RVs & tents.

Not too far out of the way, this is Indiana's newest state park, if I'm not mistaken, and it shows. The lower loop is all full hookups with 50, 30, and 20 amp service and respectably woody. The back loop is more open grassland type camping, but it has electric at every location and water every 2-4…

Month of VisitApril
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2021

My 'home' campsite.

I live about 30 minutes from Kickapoo SP and anytime I feel I need to camp I head over. Great little campground in Central Illinois. Some pretty trails overlooking, beside, and sometimes through water. The RV sites are great for either rv, van, or tent camping with a lot of level ground at most…