Bunje , ILLINOIS

Most Recent Bunje Camping Reviews
Very quiet

This KOA is in a rural area. The signage to get there was very good, plus we had our GPS to help out. This area is QUIET! No trains, no interstate noise. It was great after a long day traveling. Bathrooms/showers are very clean& decorated nicely. Staff was courteous. Our site was fine. This KOA has many family activities, including a pool, mini golf, jumping pillow& a huge field for the kids to play. Cell service was fine.

Only bad thing- While checking in, the lady told me we couldn't use our sewer. She said the whole row was backing up. Since the dump station was also in this line, we couldn't dump. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I talked my husband out of dumping when we left the state park we were at because we were going to a KOA with a full hookup site! We camped at Springfield KOA Journey in a Travel Trailer.

Very nice camping

Lots to do and see. They have a bridge and trail that connect campsite to marina. Looove it

Loved camping here

I camped here in a tent before we had an rv. The primitive sites were perfectly quiet and away from others. Toilet was close and so was parking. I kind of miss tent camping!!!

My kind of place.

Big sites. Been coming here since the trees were just saplings. For us it is a little farther drive but a pretty campground.

Nice Campground

Stayed here many times. So much fun and memories. Campground with a pool, store, bath houses. Could use some updates but very family frie.

Crazy Convenient Overnight Spot

This place was a godsend. I called frantically searching for a space in late November and was greeted by a lovely person who got me all set up over the phone. She had me call as I was approaching and came down and met me at the office to check me in. It had water (with defroster on the podium), sewer and functional electric. Unfortunately the weather was garbage and I didn’t get to explore the lake but it was a great experience none the less.

Private house?

Didn't find a campground, only someone's home. I didn't approach to ask, since it looks like a private home. Not sure why this is on the app.

Great campground

Site 26. We were basically by ourselves being mid week in November. Great view. Nice camp hosts. This place looks like it could get pretty full in the summer. It has its own swimming pool. Wish we could stay one more night.

Great Stop-off

We stopped here on our way home for one night, but got in early enough to enjoy a walk and have a camp fire that evening. Small park but very long, narrow pull through sites on the full hook up side, there were some smaller water/electric sites that looked to be more of a parking lot that sites, but well spaced out and adequate. The camp host was very friendly and the camp store was well stocked.