Camping in View

81 Reviews of 22 View, Idaho Campgrounds

Daniel C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Great family campsite

Can’t explain it but I just love this campsite. Not the biggest or best KOA I’ve been too but the mixture of the friendly staff, clean campsites, and cool little gift shop just gets me! Stay here you won’t regret it!

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Great setting

Small campground off the beaten path. Great setting, friendly host.

j
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great spot with close interstate access

A great camping spot if you can get closer to the river. The south end of the camp butts up with the interstate and can be quite noisy. Walking trails around the camp and along the river. Overall a fun spot.

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Acceptable for one night passing through

Just a paved lot with no shade. Does have water and electrical for $20. People in office-friendly.

Siteno numbers none
Alisa M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Open, quiet space in forest

Really long gravel from highway to site. So far off the highway that it is complete quiet and serenity. Had firewood there and a fire ring to build a fire. Also a picnic table. Beautiful views.

Amazing climbing

Very good camp area. Great views.

Great camping

Nice camping areas. Close to great fishing. River sites. Bring bug spray

Great little place

Very clean very friendly. Shaded and close to swimming pool

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

$20 a night - no showers

We did not stay here, but called and was told that it's $20 a night and showers are not included.

Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Great campground for weekend rides

This is a common spot and can become very busy during summer months, but has plenty of space around to find a spot to camp out. This campground offers beautiful views, and plenty of trails to explore nearby. Some of our family's best memories have been made here. I definatly recommend getting…

Kelly H.The Dyrt PRO User

Scenery, not crowded, and near-ish to Twin Falls for $5

cash or check only Great location! Huge grass areas prevent any crowding and all but a couple RV spots are facing the lake. Fun to watch jet skiers, etc. go by. Slight cow smell a couple times but barely noticeable. Vault toilets are spotless. Generators only allowed for emergencies so not sure…

• RTT ideal set up
  • view across the park
  • several covered tables around the park
Sitetent

Desert Camping on the River

I was first told about this camping spot when I first moved to the area. We went over Father's Day weekend and we were pretty disappointed. The area was clean and being on the river was nice but it was so hot with very little to no shade. We stayed in a tent and it was so hot during the day. I can…

Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Nice hidden Spot near Independence Lakes Campground.

We ended up finding this  spot to when we were looking at camping near Independence Lakes. It is a dispersed camping. The site was big enough for 3-4 trailers and had a picnic table and a fire ring. I recommend anyone coming in with a trailer or Rv to come in from the Elba side opposed to the…

Bruce B.
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Pull throughs are easy for my 42+18 cargo trailer to not unhook

Pull throughs are easy for my 42+18 cargo trailer to not unhook. Unload the Goldwing and ride all over great highways for a few days, Ebiking and Kayaking is right here!!! Hosts are superior. Love this place and like $30 a night too

Kathe M.
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Wonderful little stopping spot

We really have enjoyed staying here. Kids love all the games mini golf, gaga ball and toys. We enjoyed the wildlife and hearing and seeing a huge owl outside our camp was a great touch. Spots were a little uneven and made our stairs a lot higher then we like.

• An owl that lives at the KOA