The best RV SITES camping near
Denver , IDAHO

Most Recent Denver Camping Reviews
Great Night

We stopped here on our way back from Boise to Spokane after picking up our camper in mid-February. A few others pulled in for the night, but still plenty of space. The wind swirled at night, but the rain was nice. There are a couple of spots where you can stay for longer, but mostly good for an overnight.

Great for RVs and Day use

I visited but did not stay here because I could not hang my hammock at the sites.

Overall I found the area to be nice, especially the day use areas. I would plan a bbq here in the future and plan to return if they are still open when I’m done with my backpacking years. It looked very accommodating for people who don’t get around so well.

Great dispersed camping areas

My favorite price for a camp site is free. After buying all my camping gear (including winter gear) I have preferred to get out and rough it.

There’s a doc on a small pond that’s great for fishing or drinking a few in some camping chairs.

This place is open in the winter. I want to come back and have my try at ice fishing but I’m waiting to buy a nice pair of snow shoes to be able to get in during mid-winter.

Not surrounded by the city dwellers.

This is a bit from Orofino but it’s far enough away to where you really feel like your out there in nature.

We come to this area every summer around the time of logging sport competitions, and we opted to stay here after a few years of staying closer to town with a not so great camping experience.

They had fire circles, and restrooms as well as tables. There’s a nice little creek nearby which really makes this spot a cute and comfy area for a campground.

Good area to hang out for a few hours.

We checked this area while scouting spots for our logging sports team.

There were very few tent site cams but a lot of RV areas.

When we scouted it out, it was totally full. Because there’s so few spots for what we wanted we decided our chances of getting a spot elsewhere on the first show was more likely.

Great for day use

I came here to hang out during a logging sports event and I really enjoyed the doc area where I sat with my feet in the water. We did not swim (except my dog), but we enjoyed the landscape and the lush green grass they were growing.

I do want to camp in this park but we were camping at another location with the logger sports team.

A very nice area

This spot is killer! A tad pricey but it’s really oriented towards RV camping so it’s not that surprising.

CLOSED

Don’t come here, we got this spot mixed up with another park with the same name in a different state and thought maybe it was open.

There was no way to access the park. It must be an old listing.

No camping here!

They used to allow camping but unfortunately it’s not allowed anymore. You can reserve areas for large BBQ’s and such though.

Convenient stopover spot

Small campground right off the road, easy to drive in and make the loop to check out the sites.  Small hill, but no issues towing our travel trailer out the next morning.  There's a pretty stream alongside, plus a trail that seems to go back for a ways into the valley beyond.  Not much road noise at night.  A great spot on our way to Jackson.