The best BOAT IN camping near
Kingston , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Kingston Camping Reviews
Love the Lake...Site 9 not so much

Great sites around this lake but if only the area around #9 is open you might want to rethink. Right on top of each other and the picnic tables, fire pits are oddly placed.

Nice!

Nice clean campground. Fills up fast. Great showers.

Beautiful place

Our camping site was 022 On Armadilla Hill

Beautiful Campground near Dallas

I have RV camped at Isle du Bois campground several times on the Deer Ridge Loop.  We saw so many deer, the sites were mostly wooded with easy access to the lake/beach area.  We really like the spacing between sites for privacy and being able to walk to the lake area, float around on rafts. It was relaxing. A lot of campers bring their boats and hook up near the camp sites as well.

Nice Getaway from Dallas!

One of my first and favorite state parks in Texas. Several nice hiking trails, fond memories of Daddy/Daughter camping trips, and a quick escape to a relaxing & restful place an hour north of Dallas!

Free Fishing!

The first thing that brought me here was the option to fish without a license! It's been several years now since my wife and I stayed here the first time. It's a good size park with several options for activities: boating, fishing, picnicking, equestrian, hiking, camping, etc. The trails are thorough through the park. The lakefront is great as it gives you a good sense of the size of the lake. I'm looking forward to our next stay here!

Nice Little Place

Starting with just making the reservation. By far the easiest process for booking a site we have ever experienced. The website is well organized and very descriptive when explaining the amenities of each site. I also greatly appreciated the text messages letting us know when and how to check in. Its nice to know the expectations on arrival. It is a very small campground with the a majority of the sites well separated. There were a few clusters of close spaces, but as I mentioned above, the website made it clear as to what sites those were. The RV site itself(#36) was easy to back into with plenty of space for our outdoor set up. Fair warning, the water hookups are FAR from the site. Do not under estimate how far these things are. With 75ft of hose - we were barely reaching the nozzle. Again, we warned of this when making our reservation. Finally, the beaches. It was nice the only people who had access to the water were the people who had booked a site, this is because there is a gate into the campground you must have a code for. If there was another point of entry, we did not see it. The thing keeping this place from earning 5 stars, is the uncleanliness of said beaches. Pieces of metal, glass, and garbage were all over the place. Was not a place we could sit down and enjoy. I may have very well missed a cleaner stretch within this campground and just did not walk far enough to find, but what we did find was a bummer. Other than that, it was a great place and somewhere we would be happy to come back to.

Way too packed and littered

I’ve tried to like sulphur but I don’t. It’s a beautiful area but extremely crowded and oh so noisy. The gorgeous pictures you see of the waterfalls aren’t like that. They are lined with people sitting on them. We had to hike downstream quite a ways to get away from every one. Will not be returning.

Great RV Campsites

Roomy, well kept. Reasonable prices

Nice weekend

After 4 days, no complaints at all. Highly recommend.