Standard (Tent/RV)
About Lake Texoma State Park

Lake Texoma State Park's overnight facilities include RV and tent campgrounds. Reservations for campsites must be made online. RV sites have full hook-ups with water, sewer and electric and some with water and electric. Tent sites are available as well. The on-site Rally Campground offers an open grass area with 16 electric clusters accommodating up to four units each with 30 amp electric and water service.

Reservation Info
Directions
11500 Park Office Rd, Kingston, OK 73439
4 Reviews of Lake Texoma State Park
Quick and Easy

I pulled in about 10pm last week (late October). I tried to pay online as per requested. I set up my 4runner and Roof Top Tent and passed out. There were ZERO other campers but a bunch of RVs.

The Catfish bay campground was a super open peninsula with very little trees. There were human dropping buildings that looked clean but I didn't use. On the night I was there it was 68 with a very light breeze. I can see the summers being rough at this campground with almost zero cover. Nice shore line and my guess is the fishing is good.

Probably won't return as I don't see this campground offering much.

Great sunrise and sunset

Not a lot of shade here, so summer would be sweltering. We stayed early October and it was great weather. Good shore fishing but not a lot of hiking and such close by. Sunrise and sun set on the water was nice.

Words Can’t Describe

We stayed in Ben’s Campground in Lake Texoma State Park June 25-28 2020 and were so underwhelmed by all that went on that I can promise we will never stay here or this state park ever again. First of all we were met first thing by the camp hosts checking to see who we were and if we had paid. Then they saw a tent on our site and wanted to know how we were paying for that. First, I want to say I have never, ever been charged to have a tent with us on our RV site. These people acted like we were trying to steal something. I was completely pissed especially how crappy the facilities were taken care of in this park. Then the whole campground was over crowded with some family reunion going on with live music fireworks and general pandemonium going on the whole time we were here. It was fairly quite during the day while it was sweltering heat but after it got dark no consideration for anybody else until after 11:00 pm. Camp hosts were nowhere to be found after they made sure they got your money….they sure weren’t anywhere around to get the music turned off by quite hour. It was terrible for my family that was looking forward to a quite weekend. It was jam packed here like a mini rock festival. How disappointing to drive about four hours to get here.

Crowded but it didn't feel that way

Lake Texoma State Park has a few different campgrounds. We stayed at Catfish Bay for a quick little weekend getaway.

The campground was nice, quiet, and clean. There were a lot of families and about 50/50 RVs and tents, although most of the tents were in a separate area further down the peninsula.

The RV section has both full hookups and water/electric hookups. The prettiest sites are the ones without sewer, and the next time we go for just a weekend we'll pick one of those. Most of the RV sites have nice, level concrete pads (except the one we choose … spot 11 … crushed granite). The full hookup sites are packed in like a row of dominoes but there's plenty of room for awnings and slide-outs.

The park has a marina where you can get ice, beverages, chips, etc. You can also rent boats and tubes for the day.

All-in-all it was a nice weekend and we will probably go back.

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift