Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 80 ft.
Winstar RV Park is located in Oklahoma
8 Reviews of Winstar RV Park
Super Clean

everything about the place was clean, Pet friendly, spacious sites, restrooms/showers well maintained. Friendly staff, will definitely stay again.

Great Park near Winstar Casino

Wide roads and cement pads. Large pavilion next to outdoor basketball court and playground. Good water pressure and multiple sewage hookups per pad.

Awesome Park

This RV park is wonderful. It is paved and each space is concrete! All very level. There isn’t much shade as it is located adjacent to the casino grounds or on the casino grounds. Has a nice pool and many amenities. We ate in the casino both nights at Toby Keith’s. I Love this bar. The food was excellent!! We aren’t big gamblers. But did play a tiny bit. We had a great time and will go back.

Well kept RV Park

Husband and I stayed here over the weekend and it did not disappoint. The staff was great, all the facilities were clean and grounds well kept. Easy to pull in and set up. Overall, nice little place to get away and I am sure it won’t be our only time visiting this park.

Very clean, very well maintained park with great Wifi

We parked at Winstar RV park(FunTownRV) at the beginning of the"Covid Closure Days". The casino was absolutely closed, but the Chickasaw tribe elected to keep the RV park open. Fortunate for us!

The park is very large. The sites are excellent and at least half of the park is comprised of large, pull-through sites. These sites basically have two grills, two power poles, two water hookups, two picnic tables. More on the good stuff, but to be clear, the only reason we left Winstar RV park was because they wouldn't offer us a monthly rate. We parked there while selling our sticks-n-bricks in Dallas. The manager said they had too many monthlies and it was too much work for them. I didn't(and still don't) understand that. But there it is. After three weeks, we relocated to a park that did have monthly rates. We did, based on our Winstar players card usage, get the first 4? 5? days free that we stayed there. If we had to rely on getting it from the casino, that might have been difficult. I didn't actually have the cards, but they looked us up.

Back to the good. Just near the entrance(1/4 mile) is a Sonic, which was very convenient during Covid days. You could technically walk to the casino(note, this is the WORLDS LARGEST CASINO, and it's huge) but I wouldn't. There is a shuttle, which I assume runs when the casino is open. (We have spent many, many hours at Winstar World Casino and we very much like it. Lucky for us it was closed or we'd be broke!)

We had zero problems with package deliveries. Sometimes they even called us to let us know(but of course, I watch tracking numbers, so…). Everyone was very polite. There is a bit of a store in the office and there was more of a store behind doors that weren't open, I assume closed by Covid.

Each site has a nice grill and nice trash can on a pole, with a trash bag. These are emptied daily. There are also large dumpsters. The power is available at the large sites in 50/30/20. Water was great pressure. The only negative, for me, at least, was that this is SOFT water. I have never been a fan of soft water. In addition, we used the water a couple of times to make ice, and I didn't like the taste of it. After the first couple of times, we went to bottled water for ice and drinking, though I didn't mind the boiling of it for coffee.

The entire park is very clean. The grass is very well maintained. The caretakers never nicked my water hose or sewer lines, defaulting to leaving grass a little taller around those hoses rather than risk it.

The campground Wifi is very good, better than most any other place I've visited, in an RV or otherwise. We were never blocked for too much usage, and I was re-installing a lot of large development and server software on a new laptop while I was there. There are a large number of repeaters throughout the park.

The laundry facilities were clean. (There are two separate buildings in the two"wings" of the park.) You have to get a card from the office to gain entrance(like a keyless hotel card), which we weren't provided with upon check-in, so be sure to ask upfront, or make sure you try to wash clothes during the office hours, which I think ran to 9pm? I think it was about $2 for a wash/dry. Yes, $1 for the wash, $1 for the dry, obviously assuming normal run times.

There's a nice sidewalk that runs around most of the park, with doggie bag/trash stations along the way. In addition, the park was clearly planned as there is a definite drainage system. You don't get large puddles after a rainstorm. Lots of birds around, I think there was a family of three rabbits that my dog would smell and chase(if I would've let her off the leash!) Several small'ish (not yet mature) trees are around the park. Some of the grass was so great, I was jealous! Winter rye or something, but it was so great it looked fake!

If you were boondocking, or not hooking up, there IS a dump station at the exit. There is also a pool and a meeting room. It was closed off for winter(and Covid) while we were there in March-April 2020.

We would most definitely stay there again. I didn't want to leave, it was only their refusal to give us a monthly rate, otherwise, we would still be there.

For location, though, f you're visiting for any reason OTHER than the casino, you're out of luck. Thackerville, Oklahoma is absolutely nothing to write about. You're two hours from Oklahoma City and an hour from Dallas. (Though Gainesville, with a Home Depot and Walmart, is about 15 minutes away.) I would also nick on price if that were a category, but price is subjective, so… and really, $30 most days($50 Friday/Saturday) isn't shabby for water, sewer, and 50 amps in a clean park.

Nice stay

Great pull through sites, all WiFi cellphone service, etc. Would have liked covered tables but most folks are there for the casino action. Free shuttle to and from every 15 minutes. Very nice facility.

Nice place! Close to casino!

This is s great campground. Lots of well manicured spaces. Mainly pull though but some back in spots, primitive and tent camping spaces. It has. Great pool, great covered picnic area, horseshoe pit, basketball court and play area. WiFi is better in certain streams. Just ask during registration. There is a seated area at the casino shuttle bus stop. All and all, a nice safe campground.

Not designed for tents

Facility is nice however is not equipped for tent campers. I called in advance to see if I could camp here and was told at this time it was not offered. They were polite and said it is being considered.

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift