Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Sanger / Denton North KOA is located in Texas
4 Reviews of Sanger / Denton North KOA
Below Average KOA SANGER TEXAS

BELOW AVERAGE KOA IN sanger/NORTH TEXAS I have a brand new 2020 travel trailer& I stayed at this park for 12 months. Usually the rent and Utility bill was never ready on time especially after Kevin left. Kevin was wonderful but everything went down hill in the las 6 months. The new manager kicked out all of the full timers AKA"the back row group" and kept the favorites on the other side by her camper. She didn't even adhere to the 30 day notice required on KOA SANGER TEXAS website. THE Letter was dated 9-30-20 and I didn't receive until 10-5-2020. The park apparently is dealing with sewer and septic tank problems and had too many residents according to state or local codes. I would not recommend this place except for one or two nights, but why stay here when wal mart parking is free for RV'S IN Gainesville and Denton. Very overpriced/ Glad I left!!

Nice weekend

After 4 days, no complaints at all. Highly recommend.

Great for rest, near the highways.

It's just our first day and so far it's been a great experience

Full timers/Overnighters/New RV Owners

We stayed here for 2 nights as part of our trailer purchase from McClain's RV. It is directly behind the McClain's in Sanger. Our site was a full service, pull through, partially shaded site that was reserved by the dealership for new owners. It was a nice, level site, great for first-timers. It was a bit of a walk to the restrooms/showers, but they were very nice and clean.