Camping in Perry Center

231 Reviews of 52 Perry Center, Ohio Campgrounds

L
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Lovely !

Sauder Village is extremely well maintained and clean! Beautiful views of corn and farmland. The historical village is an easy 10 minute stroll and worth visiting!

Elise A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Worth the stay

Perfect for our visit to Cedar Point. We got there late at 9:00 pm and didn’t have to check out until 8:00 pm the next day so our RV stayed plugged in to all day. The campground stay also included early entry passes into the park at 8:45 AM before the opening for regular entry at 10:00 am. Very…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great location!

East Harbor State Park was a huge park with good amenities, and several places to access the water. They have several fishing areas, a beach, and boat ramps. They also have a huge camping area.

Andy K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

I liked it

I spent one night here with my two dogs on Memorial Day weekend and I was much more impressed with this location than I thought I was going to be.

The park itself is very narrow and long, and stretches down the Maumee River bank.  It's very green with lots of trees and shade cover.  The paved…

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Wow, what a great park

Wish we had booked more nights; we only stayed for one night in our 17' travel trailer with full hook-ups. Clean bathroom with shower was a bit far from our site but the layout of the campground made the walk pleasant. Sites well spaced. Wish we had bicycles to ride on trails and to the beach (bike…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great hosts and great neighbors

Wide roads, good guidance, quite at night, nice laundry, easy to get to. Good water and 30 Amp connection

WoWVault G.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Clean and Peaceful

Very relaxing and quiet place. I couldn't believe how clean the bathrooms were and how often they took care of them. Amazing trails to walk on and fishing piers everywhere.

r
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

River campinging

Amazing and relaxing

Month of VisitOctober
R
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Rustic campsite

This was a great little KOA. A great place for an introductory to camping for my son. All the amenities were great and he has a blast! The only thing was is the campground is right off the freeway. The rustic camp sites are actually backed up to them which kind of lessened the experience a tiny…

• selfie for part of the scavenger hunt
  • 1st night
  • swimmin’ hole
Siterustic
Derrick O.
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great place!

Spent the night here on a cross country bicycle trip. Great people.

• this particular site is not designated a tent site. but they let me stay at this one for the night.
M
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Beautiful State Park

My family and I love this park. Quiet with large level sites. Everything from back ins with only electrical to pull throughs with full hook-ups.

• Small beach on Lake Erie with a view of Fermi 2
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Very Nice Big Rig Friendly

Although we only stayed one night, we will be back. All concrete roads and pads. Basketball court, sand volleyball, playground, dog run, batting cages and go karts within walking distance. Very friendly staff and knowledgeable of the area.

Drayton A.
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

hi

hi

S
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Nice quiet place

Tried it for the first time. It was quiet and relaxing. The camp host was nice and friendly. Kids loved having the playground so close to the camper. Will be back soon.