Camping in Buckeye

5 Reviews of 8 Buckeye, New Mexico Campgrounds

M
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Most peaceful RV park in the Hobbs area

I'm an oil worker that stays in.around Hobbs for most of the year.  I stayed at most of the places in town and the one thing that Rockets has and the others don't is quiet.  RV don't deaden noise very well so finding a quiet place is a must if you want to be able to sleep.  Mark is awesome, just…

Month of VisitApril
Jeff N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2021

Free hookups!

I give this a 4 because it’s free lol. The city was nice enough to provide around 10 or so (we were the only campers for 2 nights) free sites with power (20/30/50) and water. There is also a dump site on property. All free! Duck pond and golf course also. The town is nothing but oil pumpers…

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2020

Small Park But Happy

We had a long day of traveling and stopped at this park overnight for a free stay. I’m very grateful this park was here because our next stop would have been an hour away and it was getting late. Very good steak house down the road with fantastic steak fingers.

S
Reviewed Mar. 16, 2020

Great place to relax.

Great place to relax. Its away from the main road. Very spacious sites. There’s only 2 sites with 50amp. But all are full hookups.