Camping in Woodriver Valley Mobile Park

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Woodriver Valley Mobile Park, Nebraska

77 Reviews of 23 Woodriver Valley Mobile Park, Nebraska Campgrounds

Bill T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Close to interstate but no highway noise

Close to I-80 but you can’t hear the interstate traffic. Owners are super nice and the dogs had a great time playing in the pond.

kate ..The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

easy I80 stopover

Fairly pleasant, easy, and freee place to crash on my way west. Other reviews really cover all the information worth sharing.
Special thanks to the two guys that shared their pancake and sausage breakfast with me. Hope y'all had a great trip!

Danny H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice location if you want to hike or fish

This is a general parking area for folks that want to fish, or use the beautiful, paved and lit hiking trail. However, it is close to I-80, so traffic noise is bad at night.

A Z.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

"Pioneer Village" terribly neglected.... I hope it changes.

We had reservations for 1 night, but the 4 of us even though tired from 7hrs. on the road, unanimously elected to push on to find a safe place elsewhere. This was such an enormous disappointment especially to my wonderful wife who had shared such happy and vivid memories of what "Pioneer Village"…

Frana B.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Great overnight spot!

Free. No facilities. Flat, established, wide dirt road. Multiple pull offs for camping, mostly flat. Cross a bridge to get there - dual axel limit 10 Tons. Trailer limit 23 Tons. Next to I-80 so some highway drone. Max of 3 days in 6 day period.

Great overnight spot! Such a nice surprise to…

Abby M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

Lovely stay with amenities galore but noisy

Wow! This place has it all. Picnic tables, trash bins, water hookups, electric hook ups, flush toilets, dump station, and WiFi. ALL FOR FREE! Stayed late April and I wasnt the only camper, average of 3 other campers per night. Sites are very close together but other campers were respectful and…

Aaron The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Nice stop right along I-80

This was our very first stop with our new RV.  The park is very well maintained, and as others mentioned, there were no long-term campers.  While it is close to the freeway, the noise never seemed to bother us.  There is a nice little pond to walk around too.

Patti and Todd are awesome hosts.…

• Sunset from our site.
  • Thanks for the firewood!
Month of VisitApril
Bohdan T.
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Beware of Possum

Basic primitive campsites along a gravel road, no fires, can stay up to 3 nights max, and is about 200 yard from the interstate. So I wouldn't recommend this spot if the highway noise bothers you.

A fat possum waddled up to me when I was setting up my tent in the dark since I pulled up to this…

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2021

Convenient Place to park overnight off I-80

Convenient stop in the parking lot, just off I-80, on our way west.  No services.  There is a museum that you can visit if you are there during the day.  We ate in town at a craft brewery.  There is a nice path for a walk.

Siteparking lot
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2020

Clean and Peaceful

I was surprised how quite the sites were with it being so close to I80. The shower and bath houses are very clean. There is lots to keep kids busy ... our 3 year old spent most of the evening catching toads.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2020

Lots of Nature

We stayed late in the season on a very cold weekend. The site was empty since the weather was so cold. Plenty of nature to get lost in. It was also decorated from the Halloween party. There were 4 ponds and the river is a short trail hike away.

Jesse S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2020

Great park

This is a great rv park we loved staying here.

Steve W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2020

Great little camp ground

Great camp area, host are the owners, even drove us to our site, all sites are nice and level, didn't even have to level the RV. There are no long term campers which is a plus for us. Full hook ups and pull thur sites. Will stop here again when in the area

Steve W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2020

Great place to rest

Beautiful park right off I-80, very well maintained, very clean, does not have any long term tenants which is a big plus for us. Has full service pull through sites that are all level, didn't even have to level my rig. The owners operate the park and are very helpful.

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2020

Quiet, peaceful, easy

Just a few mins off the highway but nice and quiet. Rolled in late to see only a couple of other campers. Nice mowed short walk down to the lake, and great birding!