About West Omaha / NE Lincoln KOA Holiday

There's plenty to do at this award-winning KOA, just a short drive from downtown Omaha and Lincoln. Enjoy the Jumping Pillow, mini zip line, pedal karts, banana bikes, large playground, swimming pool, mini golf, basketball, sand volleyball, badminton and horseshoes. Weekends (Memorial Day to Labor Day) feature breakfast in the Cornhusker Cafe, hayrides, ice cream socials, movie nights, tie-dye and other planned activities. Area attractions include the Henry Doorly Zoo, Strategic Air & Space Museum, Boys Town and museums, and the new beautiful Nebraska Crossing Outlet Mall. Nearby, enjoy wineries, casinos, top - rated golf courses and hiking/biking trails. Patio RV Sites and Deluxe Cabins make camping seem like a luxury vacation. Wings and freshly made pizza get rave reviews: You can even have them delivered to your site! Fido will love the off-leash doggie playground. Pool: Memorial Weekend - Labor Day Weekend. Max pull thru: 90 feet. Your hosts: Carrol & Eric Murray.

This West Omaha KOA campground offers Nebraska camping at its finest! Our campground is Big-Rig friendly, with 80-foot full-hook-up pull-throughs and 50-amp service available. You can also enjoy our scenic tent sites, or stay cozy in one of the cabins. Our cabins and deluxe cabins are all heated and air-conditioned for your maximum comfort. All cabins and RV sites have cable TV.

Once you're here, relax under a huge shade tree or activities, then refuel with a freshly made pizza - delivered right to your campsite! Or, enjoy breakfast in our tropical Cornhusker Cafe.

Canine owners will love our K-9 Park, where you can let Fido romp and play off the leash.

Your KOA hosts will be happy to provide you with information and maps to the many fun places to see. Come visit us - we'll make you feel welcome!

Fee Info
Adults 18+, Kids 6-17, Free 0-5
Private
West Omaha / NE Lincoln KOA Holiday is located in Nebraska
Directions
12 miles west of Omaha on I-80: Exit 432. North 1/4 mile, then west 3/4 mile on US Hwy 6. GPS:
10 Reviews of West Omaha / NE Lincoln KOA Holiday
Too tight

Stayed one night. That was enough! Sites were so tight we couldn’t use our picnic table. Wouldn’t recommend them unless there was no other choice.

I liked this place

This campground was very nice for us! We were able to get in and out of our space without any issues.

The weather was amazing and we were able to get so much work done before we had to leave.

July 2018: yea, but...

The campground itself was fine and very convenient in location to vIsIt famIly. The entrance/exit is difficult and it looks like it’s not their fault as they have been trying to get permits to fix it but the NE transportation is not being cooperative so I recommend patience on this section. What the “but” is, is that we were given an inappropriate size space for the rig we stated, super narrow and we stuck over the road by 2 feet. They had larger sites all around us but were told we could not change. Because it was only one night, we dealt with it and I just used the empty larger site next to us to have some outdoor space. One foot off our door was the next site’s sewer hook up and the picnic table was on top of the fire pit because there was no room at all. This was just stupid. If we go back to visit, we will insist that we are in a larger site as it was actually a nice campground. Apparently I didn’t get a picture, but here’s the map, do not stay here in sites 34 - 70 if you have a rig over 30’ and dont want to touch your neighbors camper.

Fun get away close to home!

Sometimes you just want to camp, and when you have the option of the West Omaha KOA just 15 minutes away, you use it! We stay here often because the kids have plenty to do (bounce pillow, pool, bikes) and we can relax and meet new friends! We have stayed here multiple times and it never disappoints! The employees are very friendly!

nice stop

we stayed one night but took advantage of the pool and pizza delivery. there are many fun activities for children. showers nice and clean and hot. it is on a busy road and was noisy during the night, however, we were nearest to the road. would stay again.

family fun

neighbors are close not much of your own space but there is a play ground for the kids that's wonderful!!!!!

Nice campground.

Nice park. Clean showers & restrooms.

Great time!

We went to our local KOA for the first time in a few years and we had a blast. Tons of activities (most were free, some with a small cost) and just what we needed. We would recommend this campground to anyone looking to get out or coming through!

Very clean and nice staff

We stayed for only a nightwhile passing though. The campgrounds were very clean, sites well maintained bathroomand showers were clean as well. Only complaint I have is there was a major storm that rolled though and upon arriving I asked about the weather, which I was watching closely at the radar. They didn't seem concert about it however news reports were saying other wise of his very storm system producing 90-100mph winds. I and others asked a few staff members where should we take cover in case it hits us. (Which the radar was clearly showing that it would) they then whispered the bathrooms or a underground shelter. We'll e his in the bathroom when it hit. No one was hurt and everyone property that I was was okay. After the storm they all look shocked it hit but we're in top of. checking with everyone and getting clean up started. The campground had lots of trees down and the power went out. Only thing I would hope they change for he future is keeping their customers current with sever weather cause most of us were from out of state.

5 Star family camping. Repeat - Family Camping

I decided that while visiting my cousin I would make a weekend of taking her kids out to "camp." This KOA provided a fun experience for us kids of all ages… Little Tony got to ride a zip line and my wife and I enjoyed wine while making smores around a fire pit. Really if you are looking to dig in to nature a KOA is not the best place. It is like the Yogi Bear sites. They are convenient, and can be cheap tent pads for sleeping but if your looking for nature this is not the spot. You would be better off at a state park for about $10/night. But we were looking for an intro to camping for my second cousins and it was a lot of fun here. They had a zip line (it didn't cover a long distance and wasn't high off the ground) a pool, general store, and just enough seclusion to feel like we got the youngsters out out of the suburb and into another that had some adventure and trees… Awesome place if you have kids with you and your entire goal is to get them out and try something new.