Nature
Camping

Pawnee State Recreation Area

16 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

State Park

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites
  • Standard (Tent/RV)
  • Dispersed
  • Group
  • Equestrian

• 8
Russ  G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2021

Area 3

We had a great weekend in Area 3 of the Pawnee Recreational Area. Big spots, good working power for 30 amd 50 amp, but no water at the sites. The camp host had 200 feet of hose and we filled the clear tank from that. Lots of hiking trails, very nice weekend!

Month of VisitNovember
Christopher R.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Fantastic park with lots to do

Night 3 on our trip from NY to CO. What a beautiful park! We will definitely come back here when we have more time to spend.

Jenna A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Pawnee State Recreation

This was my second time staying here and it wasn’t as nice as I remembered. Our site was filled with garbage and we had to move sites. Other than that it is in a great location and their bathroom/shower house has been updated which was nice.

Pawnee State Recreation Area is located in Nebraska

Directions

Westbound I-80 or Northbound on Hwy 2: Take I-80 exit 401 to Hwy 34, Continue West on Hwy 34 8 mi., Turn South on N.W. 112th St. Continue South on N.W. 112th St. 2 mi. Eastbound I-80 Take I-80 to exit 388 (Pleasant Dale/Crete exit), Turn South and continue 1/2 mi. to Hwy. 6. Turn East on Hwy. 6. Continue East on Hwy. 6 for 6 mi. Turn North on N.W. 84th St. (this intersection located in Emerald, NE) Continue North on N.W. 84th 2 mi. Turn West on W. Adams St. Continue West on W. Adams St. 1 1/2 mi. Westbound Hwy 6: Take Hwy. 6 West 3 mi. (from Lincoln city limit). Turn North on N.W. 84th St. (intersection located in Emerald, NE). Continue North on N.W. 84th 2 mi. Turn West on W. Adams St. Continue West on W. Adams St. 1 1/2 mi.

Address