About Camp A Way Campground
Private
Camp A Way Campground is located in Nebraska
2 Reviews of Camp A Way Campground
Pleasantly Surprised

I give 5 stars because of purpose. I rate based off of what I’m looking for and if it fits my needs. I try not to compare the likes of city campgrounds to those in the mountains (apples and oranges) I also wasn’t sure what to expect but was very happy with this campground. Had originally planned on tripping to Omaha more than one day but only ended up only going once to hit the Henry Doorley Zoo because we had enough to occupy us at the campground. Very kid friendly with great staff. sites were fairly close together but have been at worse. Pro & Con - right next to the interstate. Since we were site seeing around the area it was convenient instead the more nature excursion camping trip. But the traffic noise is not the most desirable. Would be a great place to stay if you’re going to go to a corn huskers game-short drive to the stadium. We actually went to a minor league ball game; Lincoln Salt Dogs, was a good time and also great time for the kids! If we ever venture that direction again I will gladly stay here again.

Nice campground and Very kid friendly

This is a very nice campground right off I-80 at the Lincoln downtown exit. My son and I stayed here for a week until he could move into his apartment. It was very clean and well kept. We had full hook-ups and cell service and wifi. They have a large off leash dog run which was so nice. There were so many things for younger kids to do. I wish I would have known about this place when mine were younger. We travel a lot and I have to say for a private campground this is a nice one. As for the price, for a family with kids they have lots of activities. Wish we would have gotten a deluxe patio site-maybe next time.