Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 70 ft.
Camp A Way Campground is located in Nebraska
12 Reviews of Camp A Way Campground
Great Location... Very Crowded!

This was a great location to explore different areas but it is a very crowded location. Some people like that and visiting with everyone.  That is not for me.  The campground is well maintained, the staff is friendly and our dogs enjoyed the dog park on the property.

Great campground with tons of activities

This is a pretty nice campground. Plenty of activities for the kids to enjoy. Not too cramped. Lots of shade at certain sites.

Main office has supplies, food, ice, and ice cream.

Activities include a pool, water balloons, water slide, playground, three wheel and four wheel bike rentals, and rock mining.

The only reason I gave this campground four stars instead of five stars was due to the attitude of the guy who escorted us to our site. Upon arrival at our site he was very rude and impatient. He wasn’t very helpful with guiding me into our site and was barking orders at me the whole time. He gave up and told my wife that she would have to deal with me. This all transpired after only being a minute at the site. Mind you this was my third time backing up a camper. I did fine after he left.

Kids love this place

Near I80, all the amenities, plus a water slide and jump pads

Love this park!

Great management, easy reservations, lots of activities, clean bathrooms, well stocked store.

Glamping in Nebraska

Being more of a boondocker, and someone easily turned off by state park campgrounds because they are so crowded, I did not see the draw to this campground.  Yet peope camp here year round.

I went there to do a review, and I was nnot only impressed, I was a bit envious of the campers that were there!  Not only the clean flush toilets and showers that were expected.  Not only the pool and hot tub that I had heard about.  But games, and activities, and rides, and disc golf, and so much more.  This camp ground is almost a resort!

Nice park

Stayed here for a week over 4th of July, 2020 amid COVID19 restrictions. Lots of shade, though some sites are full sun. Great dog park: large, secure and shaded. Play ground, basketball, pool, family activities. Very clean restrooms. Good camp store with decent prices. Easy access to Omaha.

All American Fun

This destination was so fun! Sites are shaded and spacious. Awesome playground, pool, water slide and more! Super cute place to stay with family.

Kid Friendly

We are local and stayed here due to COVID-19 cancellations of our prior plans. We loved it and will be back for sure. Lots of activities for the kids.

Awesome

The park is well kept, the sites have plenty of space to them so you don’t feel like you’re on top of someone else’s camper. There’s playgrounds and a pool, a dog park, basketball court and disc golf. The nicest park we’ve stayed at for sure.

Very nice!

Very nice campground. Kid friendly with tons of activities. Nice pool & hot tub. Clean laundry facilities and they even have a dog park.