Camping in Woodriver Valley Mobile Park

117 Reviews of 44 Woodriver Valley Mobile Park, Nebraska Campgrounds

kate ..The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

easy I80 stopover

Fairly pleasant, easy, and freee place to crash on my way west. Other reviews really cover all the information worth sharing.
Special thanks to the two guys that shared their pancake and sausage breakfast with me. Hope y'all had a great trip!

Kelly D.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Glorious Trees

Great one night spot. Easy access to the Interstate so there was noise but it still was a great site because of the breeze, shade and variety of trees. The bathroom was clean and close by. Easy to walkup and pay using the drop box. I would stay here again if we need a one night place.

Danny H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice location if you want to hike or fish

This is a general parking area for folks that want to fish, or use the beautiful, paved and lit hiking trail. However, it is close to I-80, so traffic noise is bad at night.

A Z.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

"Pioneer Village" terribly neglected.... I hope it changes.

We had reservations for 1 night, but the 4 of us even though tired from 7hrs. on the road, unanimously elected to push on to find a safe place elsewhere. This was such an enormous disappointment especially to my wonderful wife who had shared such happy and vivid memories of what "Pioneer Village"…

Frana B.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Great overnight spot!

Free. No facilities. Flat, established, wide dirt road. Multiple pull offs for camping, mostly flat. Cross a bridge to get there - dual axel limit 10 Tons. Trailer limit 23 Tons. Next to I-80 so some highway drone. Max of 3 days in 6 day period.

Great overnight spot! Such a nice surprise to…

Abby M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

Lovely stay with amenities galore but noisy

Wow! This place has it all. Picnic tables, trash bins, water hookups, electric hook ups, flush toilets, dump station, and WiFi. ALL FOR FREE! Stayed late April and I wasnt the only camper, average of 3 other campers per night. Sites are very close together but other campers were respectful and…

Aaron The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Nice stop right along I-80

This was our very first stop with our new RV.  The park is very well maintained, and as others mentioned, there were no long-term campers.  While it is close to the freeway, the noise never seemed to bother us.  There is a nice little pond to walk around too.

Patti and Todd are awesome hosts.…

• Sunset from our site.
  • Thanks for the firewood!
Month of VisitApril
oregonlums
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Easy access from I-80

Spacious and well maintained campground. In March, the campground was still in WINTER season so only one bathroom location open and no showers open in winter, and limited water access points, but we had a electric hookup. Our campsite loop bordered vegetation, was spacious between campsites, and…

• Sandhill Cranes flying over campsite at dusk
  • Several lakes in state recreation area
  • Campsite 7, backs up to vegetation and trees
Month of VisitApril
Bohdan T.
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Beware of Possum

Basic primitive campsites along a gravel road, no fires, can stay up to 3 nights max, and is about 200 yard from the interstate. So I wouldn't recommend this spot if the highway noise bothers you.

A fat possum waddled up to me when I was setting up my tent in the dark since I pulled up to this…

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2021

Convenient Place to park overnight off I-80

Convenient stop in the parking lot, just off I-80, on our way west.  No services.  There is a museum that you can visit if you are there during the day.  We ate in town at a craft brewery.  There is a nice path for a walk.

Siteparking lot
Doug W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2021

Nice state park just off the highway

Just a quick one night while passing through.  Easy access, paved and good cell coverage.  We only had power but we didn't need more than that.  Any size rig can find a spot there.  Would stay again.

Month of VisitNovember
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2020

Clean and Peaceful

I was surprised how quite the sites were with it being so close to I80. The shower and bath houses are very clean. There is lots to keep kids busy ... our 3 year old spent most of the evening catching toads.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2020

Lots of Nature

We stayed late in the season on a very cold weekend. The site was empty since the weather was so cold. Plenty of nature to get lost in. It was also decorated from the Halloween party. There were 4 ponds and the river is a short trail hike away.

Jesse S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2020

Awesome campground

We had a great night here. I stayed while traveling for work.

Jesse S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2020

Great park

This is a great rv park we loved staying here.