The best GROUP camping near
Wolbach , NEBRASKA

Most Recent Wolbach Camping Reviews
Clean and Peaceful

I was surprised how quite the sites were with it being so close to I80. The shower and bath houses are very clean. There is lots to keep kids busy … our 3 year old spent most of the evening catching toads.

Lots of Nature

We stayed late in the season on a very cold weekend. The site was empty since the weather was so cold. Plenty of nature to get lost in. It was also decorated from the Halloween party. There were 4 ponds and the river is a short trail hike away.

Clean & worth the stop

The TENT sites are closed for COVID-19 social distancing, but the RV sites are OPEN. The concrete pads are well maintained, spaced accordingly, and easy to pull into for a variety of RV hook-ups.

The restroom by the main entrance was the ONLY open bathroom. It is wheelchair accessible & clean!

There are pump well water stations in the park. Many places to picnic and enjoy the fall weather.

Bader review

When first arriving there is an office that has showers, bait, and vending machines. Tons of tent spots to choose from. You have the option to fish from 3 or 4 ponds plus the river is walking distance. Beach area for kids seems to have people there often. Good weekend get away.

My main get in spot for kayaking

Over the years this has been my get in spot for around 100 kayaking trips. I’ve never had any issues with anyone messing with my vehicle. People from Grand Island have ruined this park by partying. Now it’s closed half the time and no alcohol is allowed. When it reopens I will still use this as my main get in. Would be much higher rated if it had not been ruined from partying.

Mormon island review

I’ll start off by saying it’s pretty decent fishing. Some sides of the lake have a lot of moss but I caught a few decent sized in just a few hours. Besides that very crowded and would not consider camping at this location.

Not Bad

Typically this park is used by locals for its river access. Tooley is maintained by Hamilton County and is usually in decent condition. Alot of times the area is crowded since it is a pretty popular point to get in and out of the river when kayaking, tubing, etc.

Surprisingly nice

This park is right off I-80 off one of the Grand Island exits. This park was actually a surprise to me. It was pretty clean, especially for as packed as it was. The spacing between camp site were pretty good. The lakes for swimming, fishing,, and nonpowered boats were clean. The trees, and grass areas were pretty as well, and had modern restrooms and showers. There are playgrounds, volleyball court, disc golf and nature trails available. There are camping for rvs, tent, and generator camping. And honestly if it weren't for the interstate noise (which was not bad) I would of forgot I was next to one.

Rv and tent camping

State park sticker required. Fishing and swimming.

OVERNIGHT

Just a quick stop over but was very very clean and nice!!