The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Riverton , NEBRASKA

Camping Nebraska Riverton Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Riverton Camping Reviews
Nice state park just off the highway

Just a quick one night while passing through.  Easy access, paved and good cell coverage.  We only had power but we didn't need more than that.  Any size rig can find a spot there.  Would stay again.

Great Location to Relax!

Always a great place for a weekend get away!  Kids love to explore on their bikes.  Nice trail to the Platte River.  Just a nice escape location!

Great Spot to Stopover

Great little campground to stop overnight at or for a quick weekend getaway.  Well maintained. Odd "pull-through" options.

Nice view

Stayed one night on my way through. Had a nice view of lake from my primitive campsite. Bring charcoal or wood if you want to use fire ring. Didn’t see any on-site. There are full hookup sites available and a boat launch. Largest Ball of Twine nearby 😀

pretty views, nice owners

snagged a lake front spot on a Wednesday night, drove right in. when we went to check out the next morning the lady said we didn’t have to worry about paying. bathrooms are clean + have pretty hot water. I would camp here again

Nice quiet, little city park

Looks to be about 5 campsites here with full hookups. $10 to camp, pay at city hall about 1/2 mile away. Shaded area with a short trail along the creek. Saw a dump station that we'll use in the morning.

Quiet and serene

My husband and I were able to get a primitive site right next to one of the lakes. Our site was secluded from the other campers but it was a bit of a walk to the vault toilets. We even saw some deer in the field next to the campground. Great for an overnight stop!

Good but hoping for more

For a smaller park this place does offer a lot for the campers. There are a few lakes and fishing acceses. As well as a swimming area and beach flat roads similar to that of two rivers. Playground and other activities. The park workers at the booth are very helpful as well. It also sits farther away from I-80 then windmill, or Mormon Island. It does kind of remind me of Two Rivers 25, 30 yrs ago. We did just pass through this place as well on Labor Day weekend so it was packed. But this would be a good stay over night, and hit the beach, fish a little, and hit the archway, and the fort down the road.

It's a nice park or stop over but not great

This is a nice park, but not the best park. It is fairly clean, and offers some nice amenities. Such as fishing in 3 lakes or ponds, canoeing, kayaking, and there is also a swimming area. I would rank this one just below Mormon island but slightly above fort Kearney. I will mention we just stopped by here for a brief time over Labor day weekend. However I would not have a problem with camping at this park.

It's a nice park or stop over but not great