The best YURTS camping near

14 Reviews1 Campground
Top Yurts Campground near Campbell Nebraska

Most Recent Campbell Camping Reviews
Clean and Peaceful

I was surprised how quite the sites were with it being so close to I80. The shower and bath houses are very clean. There is lots to keep kids busy … our 3 year old spent most of the evening catching toads.

OVERNIGHT

Just a quick stop over but was very very clean and nice!!

Great stop for the night

Stopped on our way through to Wisconsin. We ended up coming in late so they left our information in an envelope for us. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was because we got a tent site with electricity but didn't know we were going to get a site with only gravel. It may have been user error on my part…as I did make the reservation online. Beautiful site, but we just didn't stay long enough to enjoy all that was available to us. We had Soo much fun catching frogs/toads at our site!!

Cozy Cabin in the Cornfields

This was a wonderful spot to visit during our trip across the country. The pet friendly cabin was a cozy air conditioned break from the August heat. The location is great and feels tucked away every though it isn't far from the highway. The staff were very helpful. I would definitely recommend!

Wonderful KOA!

Seriously these guys are on the ball. Quickly got us checked in and taken to our spot, with free koozies I might add. Wonderful pool, park, shower houses and restrooms. Quiet and shady with plenty of room. Highly recommend.

Perfect Stop

Traveling thru to California. Easy on/off from I-15. Clean spots and level pads. Registration was very easy. Nice overnighter. Looking to try this KOA when we can stay.

Best travel stop

This is our fav stopover when traveling through Midwest. It Is the cleanest camp! Small but shade trees and very clean restrooms. Swimming pool. We have also stayed in camper cabins when it was too hot to camp. Excellent cabins with ac , ask for one in shade ! Nice porches and tables.

Nice KOA on Interstate

Nice place for a one night stay while traveling. Clean restrooms and friendly staff.

WoW Stay!

We needed a quick 'pit stop' stay on our way to Colorado. We chose this one because it was one of the few open KOAs during the COViD scare, and we simply needed a basic cabin to rest for one night. We arrived late, and were very impressed with the very organized system for getting our key/campground map, and found the super clean cabin near the 'private' (access code required) bathrooms. We woke in the morning to a gorgeous sunrise coming up over the newly planted corn field. It was SPECTACULAR! We had a chance to walk around and noticed just how immaculate everything was kept. The pool looked perfectly clear and I just can't say enough. Wish we could have stayed longer!

Nice

Friendly staff, reservations made easy, clean bathrooms, very accommodating