The best WALK IN camping near
Belgrade , NEBRASKA

Most Recent Belgrade Camping Reviews
Clean and Peaceful

I was surprised how quite the sites were with it being so close to I80. The shower and bath houses are very clean. There is lots to keep kids busy … our 3 year old spent most of the evening catching toads.

Lots of Nature

We stayed late in the season on a very cold weekend. The site was empty since the weather was so cold. Plenty of nature to get lost in. It was also decorated from the Halloween party. There were 4 ponds and the river is a short trail hike away.

Small and Peaceful

We visit this camp ground multiple times a year. It is a donation camp ground with electric hookup (30 & 50 amp). The city park is a quick walk. Wonderful little site, be aware there is train tracks that run next to the park. While there are not a lot of trains that go through you will hear a loud train once in a while.

Great Little Campground!

We made a pit stop here on the way North and were impressed with this hidden gem. There's about a dozen RV spots with electric hookups, a public bathroom, picnic areas, folfing, and several playground areas. You pay what you can for a donation, with a four night limit.

A special place

Found this campground The Dyrt. 10 or so RV sites and a large tent area. Tent area require walking in (which I wasn’t prepared to do) so I opted to pay thenRV fee and set my tent up in the grass near my car. Nice spot.

Perfect family place

Upper big blue is fantastic at the upkeep of the lake. They are non invasive and polite. Only thing I would change is having showers. Daily fees $15 And you can stay up to 14 days. They have around 10 hookups for RVs and a large area for camping with separate bathrooms. They also have a pavilion with grills available and fire pits with picnic tables on each slot. They also have playground equipment available for young children and fishing as well as a boat dock and a beautifully maintained hiking trail.

Wonderful stopover off I-80

After seeing this site on one of the full-time RVer YouTube pages we were thrilled to be stopping by on the way to South Dakota. These sites are pretty close, but deep enough for my 35 ft travel trailer to fit. I did have to park my truck perpendicular in front of the trailer. There's a playground nearby and several walking paths as well as a restroom. these cell service was great and the camp even has free wi-fi provided by the city. There is very good water and sewer connections as well. There are well maintained 30 and 20 amp connections. We found the site to be very level left and right we just had to level front and back a little bit. if you're passing by Aurora Nebraska and need a place to stay this is a wonderful option.

Nice park with some camping

Stayed here for four days in October 2020.

The city of Aurora has built a very nice city park with a lot of features. We have kids so having a good playground and courts was a must. The kids played all day while I worked.

The WiFi was good but we were here off season.

the Camp spots are laid out a little weird. The current bush and spigot are shared across two sites.

Stayed pretty quiet, occasionally you can hear a passing truck on the road and a train isn't too far off, but even the 2 year old managed to sleep pretty well.

Overall I would recommend staying here especially if you are travelling with children.

Sunset Reset

We stopped here for 1 night on our way through Nebraska. We arrived around 4:00 pm on a Saturday in September (record high temperatures 97°) hoping to get a spot as it states first come first serve. We were very lucky only 1 site was open and the off site host happen to be there when we arrived he said the campers before us had just left. I didn't use the women's restrooms here but my boyfriend Jesse said the male restroom was nice, clean and well lit at night. The concrete pads were nice, plenty wide and very level. It made setting up after a 7.5hr drive 🛣 very quick and easy. Nightly rate with electricity was $14 and was paid using envelope and drop box. There was only 1 spigot for fresh water our hose reached to it at site 8. We used the dump station 💩 on the way out and it was very nice! Level, clean and everything functional 👌 The lake was beautiful we set up and cooked dinner then took a short walk down to the lake to enjoy the sunset. I was surprised that at a full capacity campground on a lake during record high temperatures of 97° no one was at the lake. Someone had a few fishing poles set out but otherwise no one was around it was quite and peaceful. One problem we experienced at this campground were these small black biting nats or as Jesse calls them "no see ems" because they are so small you can barely see them but they hurt! Oh and the flies were awful! We called it a night early at 8:30p but had trouble sleeping because of a group of smaller children hollering and having a great time until after 11pm. We were just exhausted from driving but normally that would not have been an issue.

Great pitstop

Great stop for midway through Nebraska. Cheap as free. Got here at 6 on a Friday and there were several spots open.