Camping in Ozark Springs

Ozark Springs, Missouri

Recent Walk-In Reviews Near Ozark Springs, Missouri

154 Reviews of 25 Ozark Springs, Missouri Campgrounds

love this place

this is a fairly new area. there isn't much shade. the owners are great. it's right on the water. full hookups concert pull thru pads.

Mike M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great place

Although this is adjacent to the Interstate exit (and therefore more noisy for a Sportsmobile tent camper), it was excellent and we’d stay there again. The cement pads, clean picnic table and immaculate bathrooms, with separate private showers, were welcome after a long travel day.

You can’t go…

• From the office/shower/laundry entrance
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Quiet Public Land

Far from any city noise or roadway, there’s two camp areas with many sites that are mowed/maintained with fire pits (and some concrete tables). Lots of beautiful hammock friendly trees, river access, and creek beds to play in. 30 min from Ha Ha Tonka. If the waters too high, there’s a bridge into…

Michaela L.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Limited Room

Great Stay, lots of people and we had some trouble backing our camper up but we were happy with our stay.

J
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

An absolute favorite RV Park

My husband has been going to Montauk for over 40 years. He taught me to trout fish here. We both love to come back year after year. This is not only one of the most beautiful RV parks I’ve ever been to, but one of the friendliest all around !

tracey S.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Great private campground

Great campground if you need full hook-ups. All the bells and whistles. Clean bathroom, laundry, pool, playground, dog run, hiking trails and firewood that you can actually burn. It's off the beaten path but still close to everything. Friendly people and very accommodating.

Tom C.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Unexpectedly great

Located right off the highway, I thought to pass it by. My mistake. Friendly staff held my registration from the road. Check in was quick and all my questions on local activites were answered cheerfully. The bathrooms, showers and laundry were immaculate. A true gem.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Peace and tranquil

Nice area to camp not crowded, plenty of space between camp sites, and peaceful. A nice place if your on a budget and just need a get away.

H
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Friendly staff, great amenities

The campground hosts right at the front (I didn’t get their names) were so friendly and helpful! We had a travel trailer but opted to use their showers. Very clean and well maintained. Campground officials patrolled the area regularly but seemed very lenient (within reason of course). We walked…

L
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Nice place away from the crowds on the strip!

My first time at this specific campground was when I was only ten days old in mid March, 1974! But I never get bored of being here as there is numerous of things to do. Of course relaxing with nothing to do is also an option because it is just so nice out here, My kids sure love it here too as I…

Kristen A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2021

Amazing.

Simply an amazing camp ground with amazing volunteers. Amazing fishing but you gotta get up early to get a trout tag

David W.
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2021

Quiet in the spring

I was just there during spring break. I was the only tent camper. Maybe 8 RVs or so out of nearly 150 campsites. It was nice and quiet. Beautiful scenery—able to camp with a view of the lake. Each site has a table, fire ring and lantern hook. The water was off until the end of March but luckily the…

Todd C.
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2021

Amazing gem!

Great staff who helped me reserve last minute. Loved the campground even the occasional coyote!