The best RV SITES camping near
Richland , MISSOURI

Most Recent Richland Camping Reviews

Huge beautiful park. A lot of hiking and biking trails. Boat ramp and store in the park. We saw about 20 deer each day.

“Resort” it is not

Due to a family issue we needed to make the drive home (about 1,100 miles) in a few days. Hit the road and decided we’d had enough for the day. Called to confirm a site was available for one night. Drove down a dirt road to arrive to a fairly unlevel gravel pad. Sites are crowded with a shared water hookup. Wanted to pitch our trash in the morning, but no can, dumpster, bin, etc. was available. Just expected a lot more for $50/night!

Close to everything!

Close to everything and more. This is a City park with full hookups and a creek, but nothing else. We stayed here four nights to tour the county. Great location and convenient to see Route 66 and lots of history, but the park itself offers no amenities.

Overall good!

Nice park! Spaces are tight but laid out nicely. Not great for walking dogs, very little grass for each campsite. Would stay again!

Friendly folks and well-maintained

Stayed here for a weekend during the hottest part of the summer. Most sites have decent shade.

Sites are back-in with a coarse gravel pad. Current bathhouse is adequate, but a new one is being built. New one looks to be about four times the size of the old one.

There is a raised fire-ring and a picnic table at each site. There is firewood available for purchase.

Grounds sit next to a state numbered highway, so access is easy. Don't expect a remote setting. The highway traffic can be distracting if you're used to camping in the woods.

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Nice place for partiers

Nice place for party atmosphere

Quiet and Cozy

Toilets and showers are clean. All the hookups are available. Area is well lit at night. Everyone is pretty quiet.

The Most Wonderful Place on Earth

Friendly Campground staff, beautiful, clean accommodations. Saltwater pool/hot tub is seasonal, but beyond amazing! A short distance from Bennett Spring State Park where the beauty and serenity of the area continues!

Not my favorite

The campsite had fine amenities that I would expect from a KOA: decent bathrooms, playground, basic pool. What I didn’t like was the gravel roads around the campsite were very washed out from rain, unlevel, and I was nervous we’d bust up the camper pulling it. Our specific site didn’t have a picnic table, it was very small, and had no shade. We were in spot #26.

It was overall ok. Quiet. I think I’ll try another campsite in the area next time.