Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 60 ft.
Lake of the Ozarks / Linn Creek KOA is located in Missouri
2 Reviews of Lake of the Ozarks / Linn Creek KOA
Great for just popping through.

Great place for a place to stay near the lake of the ozarks attractions. Super close to big surf and not a bad drive from all the lake has to offer. But not a favorite for a trip focused more on hanging out at the camp site. Very hilly (though grade on the site wasn’t bad at all), pull through sites make getting in easy with larger rigs but all roads through are gravel and rutted so not the easiest. Sites close together without much in between. Nice large trees would offer some summer shade but still not much separation between sites. Water and electric at site. Small “dog park” (fenced in area) great for smaller dogs to run off leash and pretty large kid okay ground too. Overall we will stay here again but think of it more as bringing our own hotel to the lake rather than coming to enjoy the campground.

Not my favorite

The campsite had fine amenities that I would expect from a KOA: decent bathrooms, playground, basic pool. What I didn’t like was the gravel roads around the campsite were very washed out from rain, unlevel, and I was nervous we’d bust up the camper pulling it. Our specific site didn’t have a picnic table, it was very small, and had no shade. We were in spot #26.

It was overall ok. Quiet. I think I’ll try another campsite in the area next time.