About Mountain Creek Campground
RVs and Trailers
Mountain Creek Campground is located in Missouri
4 Reviews of Mountain Creek Campground
Making changes and it’s for the better

I camped here a year ago and since then they’ve added at least one cabin. It’s still very family friendly and even during the COVID outbreak, they remained positive and helpful.

The best place to stay

This is my second time here. I brought my wife here for Mother’s Day and we loved it again. the owners made it a special day for her. They brought flowers to all the mothers today. They go out of their way to make you stay special.

Fantastic Service

From the moment we checked in til we checked out everyone was wonderful. The cabins don’t look like much from the outside, but inside they are wonderful. Showers were hot and the campground is clean and quiet. Perfect for families.

Fun family camping spot

This place is great for a family camping trip. Lots of activities. You can rent tubes, canoes, or rafts, and float down the river. You can float as long as 10 miles, or as few as 4 (maybe even less). There is a water slide that’s so fun. The staff are all super friendly, and the campground is always well kept. No trash around, and bathrooms are always clean. Nice large campsites. We had no problem fitting a small camper, and two tents. There is a great little “beach” spot along the river so you can play in the water, with umbrellas already put in on the banks for shade :)

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift