The best YURTS camping near
Weston , IDAHO

Most Recent Weston Camping Reviews
Stunning views BUT.

Absolutely stunning views BUT I cannot adequately describe the smell of sulfur and rot that permeates the island. No idea when I'll get the smell out of the camper. ALSO THE SWARMS OF MOSQUITOES. I am wearing 3 layers of clothes in the scorching heat of the day because they are biting through my clothes. I itch all over and even DEET won't touch it.

Great spot

Loved this place will definitely go back. Spacious and not too crowded. Lots of hiking spots!

Great spot

So great

Such a great spot

It’s perfect

Literally the most perfect place ever minus the crowd but the waters are insane!

Great place

Stayed one night great spot to see stars at night!

Great place

I enjoyed my time here will definitely be coming back. Lots of space.

Great for a beach trip

While the sites are uninspiring with very few shade trees, the beach is right there, the sand is nice, and one can wade out quite far in the water to lounge all day. The hosts were super--they went out of their way to go get us firewood in their golf cart as we weren't able to do this with just our motorcycles available.

The one dig on this which isn't reported elsewhere is that this thing is downwind from a cow pasture, and boy do you know it during the height of the day when its warm and the breeze is filling your nostrils with that fresh dairy smell. Again, get down to the beachfront and stay there.

Springtime review

It occured to me that since I visited this property a second time that I should get perspective on my earlier spring visit. We had a wet spring so it was a bit muddy in places, gravel on these roads would go a long way in keeping the mud down and the hole smaller. Next the grass had not been cut down and was very high, walking around in the morning ment wet shoes plus it made it more difficult to set up and tear down. I only mention these inconveniences because of the high price to stay at the resort. Firewood has to be bought there, but it is a fair price and is delivered directly to your site. If you are tent camping in the far sites the bathroom is a bit of a walk but not terrible, and in my other review they are kept very clean. Even with the minor annoyances, this is a great place to get away and relax and enjoy. And BTW…it's bring your own alcohol, so if you indulge be forewarned. Enjoy!