Camping in Villa Montaige Condominium

446 Reviews of 74 Villa Montaige Condominium, Utah Campgrounds

Robert S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2021

Tucked in the City

Tucked away in the city however an amazing staff and very accommodating. Tight narrow spots but long. The worst part is the racetrack across the street. Loud (and I mean airplane jet LOUD) racing on the weekends until very late. Lots of semi-permanent campers but overall decent for an…

Robert S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

Amazing Views and Friendly

Location at the foot of the mountain provides amazing views and panoramic vistas. The staff is amazing and polite and helpful. Well maintained camp. Site is long and narrow but well shaded and clean. For a great dinner out try Maddox Ranch House (2.5 miles away) and skip the 60 min plus wait by…

• view from our picnic table
  • on the way in
  • Maddox NY strip
Patience C.
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

Windy!

The campground is small, and mostly RV residents. We stayed in one of a small handful of tent sites. Bathrooms are clean and there are two showers. We never did meet any staff, nor residents. It was very pretty... Until the wind hit. I have never encountered such winds! Had to chase…

SiteCountry Campground
Ruth B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2021

Excellent campground

Love this place-we have been going since I was a kid. Spots feel very private-it's wonderful!

N
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2021

One of my favorites

This campground is quiet and has abundant wildlife.  It’s better for small campers or tent campers as the driveways were not designed for big rigs.

• site 33
Santiago V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Super hard to find in dark

Girlfriend and I stayed here and we went at night. Very hard to find. We aren’t sure if we camped in the right spot. When we woke up there were paragliders ready to glide. Which was cool. VERY windy and hard to drive stakes in also. But it did work and it was free

j

Camping inside the park

Very nice campsites with teepees available in the next two very large stocked freshwater pond we’re taking trails want to go yes

SiteLarge group site with bathrooms
Toni H.The Dyrt PRO User

Ok

a little tight but otherwise ok

Site107 / 026
TThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice KOA

The spots are a little tight but lots of spaces here. We're in a 40 ft Allegro Bus. Our space was 65 ft long which was good since we tow as well. Concrete pads are nice. Grass in between, clean and quiet. I liked hearing the train horn in the distance. 😀 nice koa

MThe Dyrt PRO User

I-15 traffic noise

Nice facilities, paved pull-thru and back in spots. I checked in around 8 pm and found no one at the entrance booths but there are provisions to leave a cash payment in an envelope and drop into a slot. The traffic noise from I-15 is quite present. It's very distracting and probably the loudest…

Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Nice park, not so nice area

The park is nice, and my rating is primarily based on the area. The surrounding area is not so nice. Lots of noises from traffic, trains, airplanes, and the factory across the street. I would recommend staying outside the city, but if you absolutely need to stay in this area it is a good park.

Nice park

Nice park, but the pads can be exceptionally out of level.

Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Good stop that is city adjacent

Looks like less of a parking lot than the adjacent private RV park. Short walk to the beach and swimming area, but no other significant recreational activities. Sites are paved, many with hookups. Served well as an overnight stop on our way north.

Lawrence P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Wonderful state park!

What a neat state park! Lots to do here. Hiking, biking, boating, swimming, and just strolling around the place. The staff was GREAT! Very friendly and courteous. Each area has there own camp host, if you have any issues, which is nice. Ed and his wife were ours for the 2 wks. we were there. Nice…

l
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great SLC stop over

This my 3 stay here at Utah Lake state park. 2x in July and now in September. I’m a single female traveler. With the heat this summer I’ve been boondocking in the mountains and then come down to the valley to restock and plug in for a few days. This state park checks all of the boxes.