Fires Unknown
$30.00
Hike In
Utah Lake State Park is located in Utah
10 Reviews of Utah Lake State Park
Lots of trees for shade and lots of bugs.

This is a fun place to stay when you want to go someplace close. There are lots of trees for the summer months and lots of shade. There are a couple good beaches. This is Utah's biggest fresh water lake. There are lots, and lot of bug so bring bug spray.

Awesome mountain views. Good fishing in the Provo river or lake fishing. You can build a fire and get firewood from camp host. There is full hook ups and also spots for a tent. Most spots have a pavilion and nice tables. Great bathrooms with running water. I can't remember which spot we stayed at but they are were really nice.

Quick tip

Just wanted to let everyone know that the pictures on this app of the park are actually of Zion National Park.

Great hiking!

Hiking in Utah is one of my favorite reasons to visit. My family comes to Utah every other year to visit family, and hiking is always on the list of things to do. We did the Narrows again (we do it every time we come), as well as some other hikes. The Utah Lake State Park was great- we enjoyed our stay. The campsites are big, which my family always likes because there is 5 of us. We were able to pitch 2 tents (had to pay extra). The cost was pretty cheap ($10 a night). There is a bathroom on site, but I would recommend bringing your own TP and hand sanitizer. They are more like porta-potties. It was pretty clean. To be honest, but didnt really spend much time in the campground because we were busy hiking, and spending time with family. I would recommend going to the hamburger place that is nearby, so yummy!

Has water and electricity hookups for your glamping needs. Utah lake is right there for your water play needs. There is a little trail to walk but it's just a paved thing, so this campsite gets 4 stars because of lack of hiking.

We went in October and planned on a cold night in a tent. There were 4 of us and we brought a ton of blankets, and everyone slept fine.

Great spot!

Good place for a campfire!

Utah park

Great place to spend the night!

Excellent grounds

Great grounds. Plenty of space, easy to get to and very flat grounds to set up your gear. I was very happy with our grounds.

We camped

Lots of mosquitoes. Lots of bug spray. Nice campground. Having a good time.

Great place if like Zika

The mosquitoes here are terrible. I came here early on a holiday to get a good spot and was ambushed by swarms of mosquitoes. You can literally watch them raise from the ground ready to attack. Plus, these aren't your typical mosquitoes. They are ginormous. Normally in this situation I would run and jump in the lake. Not this lake. It is full of who knows what and has enough green slime to turn you into a ninja something.

On a positive note the amenities are really nice. They have a lot of private dock you can use.