Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
About Salt Lake City KOA

This KOA is the closest RV park to downtown Salt Lake City. Enjoy a traditional camping experience along with easy access to all the city's attractions via the new light rail transit system. Visit Temple Square, trace your family tree at the world's largest genealogy library, hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, shop at the new City Creek Center mall, discover the world's largest open pit mine, visit the 2002 Winter Olympic venues or float in the Great Salt Lake. KOA's friendly, knowledgeable staff can book you on a city tour or a free shuttle to see Temple Square. Camping downtown provides you with a list of endless attractions. A state park behind this KOA has miles of riverside trails for biking/walking. After a long day, relax in the pool or hot tub. Pool: May 25 - October 1. Max pull thru: 80 feet.

Fee Info
Adults 18+, Kids 0-17, Free 0--1
Private
Salt Lake City KOA is located in Utah
13 Reviews of Salt Lake City KOA
We use this KOA to dump

We use this KOA to dump our trailer sewage and it is very convenient.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles!

If you’re passing through, or looking to stay in SLC for an extended period of time, aaand you want to be close to the city, this might be your spot. There are hundreds of sites for RVs, 5th Wheels, and even tents.

Sites have water, electricity, and picnic tables. There is a pool and hot tub on site, and even a few cabins. There are several rows of long term tenants that live on site as well.

Your only minutes from downtown, and your literally walking distance from one of the greatest best kept secret Mexican restaurants in the city, Nicos (shhhh)!

Close to downtown

This campground is surrounded by inner city-like activity. The common areas were filthy and staff didn’t seem concerned. We were there for a Month, so I got a good representative time period. It’s close to the train to downtown which was good. The hot tub was old and very small and shallow…and not very hot.

Nice Family Park

This is a well cared for campground, with a playground for the kids…. all newer Rv's I think they have a age limit on your Rv so better call ahead to see.. nice and clean

Very Nice Campground

This is a lovely large Kampground (yes, I used a K), that is close to the airport. We expected the airport noise, but not the trains.

Our space was wide and long to accommodate our pickup truck/25' TT and the hosts were super sweet.

They allowed for late arrival, and when they opened, they were very accommodating for our questions.

Great Location ... but loud

I had the wonderful opportunity to stay the night at Salt Lake City KOA! I was trying to find a location that wasn't too far away from central Salt Lake City but wasn't right down town, that's when I came across the Salk Lake City KOA! After a long drive there is nothing better than a relaxing shower. The showers have a combination lock to prevent non campers from being able to use the showers. There is a wonderful dog run made more for littler dogs, but its still a great addition. KOA has a convince store available at the entrance with a very kind staff! There is a wonderful pool and hot tub! If you're late or arrive after hours don't worry about it. For your convince there is an after hours pick up box at the back of the building by the pool. If you made reservations you can pick up your information packet or pay for a space all at the after hours box! If you need help they do have staff on hand 24 hours. I loved the way this camp site is laid out, the tents are in one section and the campers have their own area. It is pretty common to see hammocks around this KOA, they have the best trees for it! The only complaint I had was the noise, but if you bring ear plugs that isn't an issue! This KOA has the cutest cabins of all sizes!

I loved staying here and will for sure stay there again! My camp site is in these photos my friend was just really good at taking down camp before I could take a photo. I forgot to mention there is full hookups for trailers and free WIFI. You can also find lots of good places to eat around this KOA!

in town

we were surprised when we arrived and it was in town. I never had to use a code that changes for a bathroom before. In the middle of the night that was not easy, walked the whole way down and forgot the code had to walk back to get it! No fence to keep people out of campground and it’s in town. It is a clean facility.

price gouging and too loud

we already paid $40 for a spot but still had to pay for using anything

Thrilled Beyond Belief!!!

We arrived after check-in and found an envelope with our information clearly stated. We used the on-site restrooms and found them spic and span; sparkling clean with electricity, hot water, and secured access. The cabin was delightful; warm, cozy, and clean with heat, beds, and a desk. Not to mention, there was a mini-fridge and a t.v.!! The price was absolutely perfect; extremely reasonable and affordable. I will definitely camp here again!!

Questival Stay

We only stayed for a few hours to rest up, but it did the job!