The best GROUP camping near
Frisbie , PENNSYLVANIA

Most Recent Frisbie Camping Reviews
Very Friendly place

The staff was very friendly and so we're the people who were staying here as well. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Looking forward to coming back in the summer. Thank you Brenda our check in lady, you made us feel welcome 😊

Almost perfect

The only reason I didn’t give this 5 stars is because our site wasn’t level and it took hours to get it right. After that… we had the best time!! Tons of trails and creeks. So much fun!!

Not special needs friendly

Owner was not friendly. And became even less friendly after she found out that I have 3 special needs boys. The staff were great. Nice place if it wasn't for that. My family and I will not be coming back here.

Not bad for Thousand Trails

Nice place, we stayed opening weekend so many amenities were closed. Ordered firewood that didn't show up for 24hrs, but they gave me a free bundle so… Our site was nice and would be private once the trees fill in later in the season. Water pressure was good. Overall, I would recommend as a place to try once.

Very nice, sceneic, very clean..

Not sure when i stayed there, 2017/2018?

Very good stay, rates are a bit high..very mountainous surroundings with a lake.Well kept/maintained. All the amenities you need.

Great extended weekend

Spent a great extended weekend on in the park. Did some fishing and received good tips from the locals.

The park ranger staff was great and informed us that there was a junior ranger program for kids. We had done a jr. program in national parks and was a great way for us to lean about the area and it’s wildlife as a family.

My kids were excited to earn badges and certificates when they finished. The pet friendly loop was great for our dog and had full hookup sites in that loop for those that need it.

If you have time there are plenty of places for hiking in the park or just outside. We enjoyed a nice leisurely hike at Crows Nest Preserve that went through beautiful PA farmland.

Nice place

Cody campground in the heart of Amish country. Our site backed up to horse farm

Family Camping

Great campground for a fun, family weekend.

Lots for kids to do. Boating,swimming,fishing,splash pad,mini golf etc.

Fun camp store too.

Crowded

This is a clean, nice looking campground in a location very close to Hershey park and the outlets. It’s a very nice area. If you stay with water and electric only, there is much more space than if you stay in the section where you have full hook-ups. In the full hook-ups, campers are crowded in very close to one another. The area has a lot of trees, which adds to the overall allure.

Beautiful State Park

Quiet, friendly campground. Lots to do and see. Family friendly, some loops dog friendly and very people friendly. Sites don't have too much privacy, but still love it.