About Blue Rocks Family Campground
Hike In
Blue Rocks Family Campground is located in Pennsylvania
10 Reviews of Blue Rocks Family Campground
Fun to stay and hike

Title says it all. Great place to tent camp and go hiking. I took my girlfriend there and now she's my wife! Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not!

Great campground, great hiking

This campground was great. So much to do here. Hiking was great, climbing on the rocks was a lot of fun and the pinnacle was such a beautiful view. Loved our time there.

Family Campground

Great campground with lots of amenities. The staff was friendly, the store had essentials and more, and there was great hiking right from the grounds. Our site was a little rocky so he prepared with a good mat/mattress if tent camping. Our site was on a little stream which was relaxing. All around great private campground.

Family friendly fun

Beautiful camp sites, fun family activities and hiking! Highly recommend.

great campground

great amenities, private and spaced out primitive sites. one mile off the Appalachian trail.

Fun, friendly, beautiful, close to hikes!

Lovely camp site with access to a lot of amenities, all the while keeping a “primative” feel. Pool, playground, camp store, bike and golf cart rentals. Super easy access to Appalachian trail. Trail heads begin inside the campsite. Outhouses could use a little work. But a further walk will take you to flushing toilets and showers that are nice.

rocks!!

our children loved to climb all over the rocks, that is where they spent most of the time. primitive but fun!

Something for everyone

This place really has something for everyone! Classic cars, huge playground, lots of activities, friendly staff. The best part was hiking in the boulder field!

Best campground in PA

It's right at the base of one of the most popular hiking trail, The Pinnacle. It's nestled in the woods and is very rustic. Really gives you that camping feel! Wonderful camp store with everything you need and an awesome pool!

Our go to!

This is a great spot for camping both alone and with friends. It is right off the Pinnacle Trail so you have access to great hikes and amazing views. The campsite has a great community calendar, and although I personally have never participated, I know that other campers have a wonderful time. They have free bathroom and shower stations that are always maintained regularly, plus they have outhouses scattered throughout the grounds. I also like that there are areas for what you are looking for. I am a tent camper, and it's great to be able to camp without getting stuck near an RV with it's hookups running. My only complaint is that the last time we were there, they had cut down some trees and the ground was wonky on our site.