About Country Acres Campground
Country Acres Campground is located in Pennsylvania
6 Reviews of Country Acres Campground
Absolutely Beautiful

This campground is amazing. I brought my family (4 children - 8 yrs, 6 yrs, 2 yrs, 3 months) and we had a great week. The pool is new and has a sloped entrance so my two year old could play by himself and loved it. The new bathhouse has better restrooms than my own home! Everything is clean and well managed. Our tent site was shady and spacious and the landscape made the campground an even better experience. They did such a great job… gorgeous flowers! Playground was close and the store was even open until 9:00. Workers were friendly and very helpful.

Best Campground!!!

This is our first pick campground everytime we go to the area. So well kept, perfect size lots. Nice people

Very clean great people

Great place to stay very close to all Amish flea market. The people that run the camp ground are great. We have stayed many times.

Exceptional!

This campground is probably the most well maintained campground we have ever stayed at. The grounds are beautiful, facilities above and beyond the expected.

Great Pool!

We had the best time in a site next to our son and his gal. We both had pop-ups. The sites were clean and lovely places to stay while we enjoyed the Amish sites in the area. Ask about the special and free Amish tour linked dot the campground. Great swim in the pool. LOVELY new bath house.

Great quite campground

This campground is a very nice quite, clean campground. Very nice pleasant helpful people running this campground. I found it exceptionally clean.