Camping in Philadelphia

117 Reviews of 32 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2021

Great time

Great place, view and people Great hike around lake

Siteoverlooking lake
Ashley R.
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Awesome

The boyfriend and I stayed for a weekend at one of the primitive tent sites. Our site was private and secluded. We had a great time.

• Home Sweet Home
Sue C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2021

Great park, BUT not a campground

Great historical park along Washington's route to Valley Forge - however, camping is group camping by reservation only, not nightly camping for individuals. Come for Militia Hill, hawk watching, cross country ski, or disc golf, and the trails along the Wissahickon Creek.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2021

Great view of the lake

Real nice experience for my wife and myself Steep price for guests

WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2021

Clean and quiet

The camp ground is secluded and right on the Delaware River. Very enjoyable

Sitetent
Janet P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2021

Practice what you preach

Called a be left messages like answering machine Directed. And after assuring that they return every phone call well it’s 7:30 pm and I’m still waiting for my return calls that I placed 830 am this morning and then 1 o’clock in the afternoon. Like I said in the title practice what you preach.

Joel R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2021

Best KOA I’ve been to

This is unquestionably the best KOA I’ve been to. I usually do not like KOA, except when there are no alternatives. This one is way above average. Typically these places are all gravel and dust. This one has paved roads, grass and trees. There is a pond for fishing, too. The only complaint is…

• Play button icon
Lawrence P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2021

Ok but a bit pricey.

Stayed for 10 days. A bit pricey for what ya get, in my opinion. (We were helping some friends get their house ready to sell and this was the only place that had a spot for the time frame we needed.)

The staff was nice and friendly. The place was well kept. Many spots had trees but we couldn't get…

Brandon P.
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2021

Camping Bliss

The Atsion Family Campground was my first time camping in Wharton State Forest. The site I chose was right next to the water which made for some very scenic views during my brief stay. Rangers were present and thought we were crazy for pitching a tent in a snow storm but it made for a very…

SiteI believe it was 4
Month of VisitFebruary
MsTrailBlazer 🏔.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2021

Love this place

Love Ridley and their trails. However, there is only group tenting here. I would stay over in a heartbeat though as Im always here! 💕💕

Kathy L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Really nice

We stayed here for a night in transit. Beautiful campground — lots of trees, pond, kids play equipment, dog park, etc. facilities all clean and whole place is well maintained. Easy late arrival. Good location - convenient but far enough off the highway. Would stay here again.

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Fun just watch for chiggers and ticks

Great sites, great trails, lots of hiking and off road trails for dirt bike/atv/ trucks. Pretty good boating/ fishing. Just gotta check often for chiggers and ticks.

Tiffany B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2021

Basic Campground

Campground is as basic as they get. Sites are close to each other with absolutely no privacy. Bathrooms however are nice and clean with plenty of them around the park. Rangers will pass by and check that everyone is in the correct sites but that's about it. Quiet time is listed in reservations…

L
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Great place

We’ve stayed here a couple times in past Have family in the area Grew up in this area so very comfortable and easy access to lots of places! This visit we stayed six months may to October

Site14 azalea