Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Allentown KOA is located in Pennsylvania
6 Reviews of Allentown KOA
Awesome campground

Really nice campground. Staff was friendly and helpful. It’s very secluded, no highway noise. Our spot backed up right to a creek and it was beautiful. Only giving 4 stars because the toilets had problems and the dump station didn’t have running water. Would definitely return regardless.

Such a good Labor Day!

Wonderful weather, quiet and clean campground with wonderful management

A Nice Quick First Trip

Our first trip with the new travel trailer. We had a nice pull-through site and enjoyed our stay. Nice stream running through camp.

I wish I could have stayed longer

I was passing through and I only stayed one night. When I arrived, check-in was easy and professional. A host had me follow him to a super convenient pull-through site, and stayed to make sure I was all set.  The gravel site was level, so I didn't even have to unhook from my truck.

The campground is a little far from I-78, but the roads were easy to navigate and it didn't take long to get there.

My dog and I had a quiet comfortable night, and I will definitely return for a longer stay the next time I'm in PA.

Nice RV camp site

I enjoyed my time there, tho it felt like a parking lot with everything close to each other. Didn’t have privacy camping but they have things to offer. I am more of a person who like to be isolated, I come from the city to be completely away from everyone and this RV park wasn’t for me since I had people right next to me.

Allentown Koa

This campground is nestled in rhe mountains of Pennsylvania. This campgound is family oriented, it has a pool, a store, a game room. They also do things for different holidays. There is showers and bathrooms a crick goes through the campground. Therebis pull thru sites, tent sites and cabins.