Camping in Center Mill

75 Reviews of 10 Center Mill, New Mexico Campgrounds

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Nice lake view

Pull thru site with water and electric. They have a separate dump area for RV.

Site24 which is also ha so-called accessible
Mark O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Skeeters and noisy neighbors

The mosquitoes are awful. Also, as I sit here leaving this review my neighbors have been running two cars in order to provide light on their campsite table. It’s 9:00pm and they’ve been running their two cars for almost an hour. I guess they must have forgotten their camping lanterns. Thankfully I…

SiteD7
Oscar D.
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

High country campground.

Very quiet little park with just a few spots, has water and electricity and a dump site. Close to Lincoln, NM. Historical Fort Stanton just down the road.

Anahi B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice Lake Camping

Bottomless lakes is a nice place to camp. I stayed at one of the campsites away from the main lake. The campsite was the only one in the location and it was quiet. The people who work there are friendly and helpful. Lea Lake where swimming is allowed has a nice view and the area is kept clean.

Jaedee B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

One of the best!

We wanted to visit Roswell to say we have been there and found this campground! The host was awesome! We got there late and all of the spots were full, he allowed us to stay in the day area for the night as we were dry camping anyway! The lakes were amazing and beautiful! Nothing like we have seen…

• Swimming area
K
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Nice Campground

Small campground. Clean, stone parking sites, easy to level. Close to town. Good Verizon and Sprint coverage. FHU. Picnic table at each site.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Beautiful place

We loved it had a great time, would definitely stay again. Park Ranger’s where friendly and helpful

SiteD1 & D2
Kim L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Beautiful lakeside CG, level spacious sites

Bottomless Lakes State Park is a clean, quiet, and breathtaking slice of heaven. Sites were level, separated by bushes/trees, with covered picnic tables. Bathhouses are conveniently located. Lake is cool and refreshing. Close to Roswell and your next UFO or alien encounter! Rangers are friendly and…

• lakeside sunset
  • playground
  • paddle boats and shelter by the lake
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Quaint

This is a quaint little RV park there are 14 spots and only 2 drive thru.

Patty P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Great Park.

Very nice, small and quiet park 5 miles outside Roswell, NM. The hosts were very nice and informative on the local area.

Site5 with a view of the alfalfa field
Jody J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Campground with gorgeous lake!

We stayed here 3 nights.  Our campsite #28 was very level. Views of the Caverns. There was a picnic table with roof.  No trees for shade so it was pretty hot!    However, the beautiful lake was within walking distance. We enjoyed our time kayaking.  Short drive into the town of Roswell. Campground…

SiteSite 28
David W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2021

TRUMPER RV Park

If that is OK with you go ahead. Not for us!

Sitedid not
Month of VisitNovember
Jacob T.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Beautiful Lake

We stayed right next to Lea Lake and enjoyed swimming in the cold blue waters. There was no attendant to check in with so it was an "on your own feel". Also the biting flies were pretty bad.

The camp was very spread out and easy to set up in. I would definitely stay here again.

Sitelea lake 21
Lauren Z.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Quiet

It is really beautiful out here. We love the views around our campsite. I would love to come back here.

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Amazing

I had I great time including my family the place was so nice everyone there was respectful and friendly I slept in the wall tent and omg it was so warm we went when it got down to 32 degrees so it was nice for the heater and heated blankets they also had a nice creek with trees and trees by far the…