The best BOAT IN camping near
Wildwood Crest , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Wildwood Crest Camping Reviews
Great place

Staff was great. Plenty of things to do for the kids. We love the lake side campsites.

Beautiful park

Loved strolling around the park. LOTS of locals. Sites somewhat tight to get in, once in it felt spacious. Trees and good shade. Bath house was ok. Hosts were great!

Peaceful, historicd

The tent site was big with lots of choice locations for your tent. There is a lot of privacy between the tent sites because of the trees.

The bathrooms were clean and modern. The camp store had lots of little items that I needed. And there was a Little Library.

The hikes in the campground are beautiful. The historic aspect of the Cape amazed me. It was a site for WWII soldiers to watch for enemy invaders. The towers are still there.

The ocean is beautiful but a bit of a walk from the tent campsites.

Campground review

Great campground

Members Only

I spent quite a few years visiting this campground, however, it is a member-only property, wherein you must rent or own a lot within the grounds. Nonetheless, the community is tight-knit and offers a ton of opportunity for entertainment to include a pavilion, playground, marina, and boat slips. For boaters it is the quickest way to get to the Angola Bay for fishing, swimming, and more.

A Delaware must-see

I am a Delawarean at heart, and number one on my list of favorite Delaware parks is Trap Pond. The tent and RV sites are clean, but not so much that it feels unnatural. The cypress trees are truly a sight to behold, and the pond itself is breathtaking to paddle through. The staff are incredibly kind, lighthearted, and cheery. Make no mistake—you absolutely should come visit this amazing state park!

Walking distance to the beach!!!

This campground is split into 2 sides . The south side offers tent camping , and the north side offers RV camping . We pitched tents on the south side but also drove to the north side to park and check out the beach view . As long as you have your parking pass for the campground you can park on either sides and explore or fish . The plus side to this place is the beach is very close and in walking distance . We found tons of pretty sea shells . The downside is there are no trees around any of the camping sites , so you have no shade what so ever ! There are no fire pits at any of the campsites so you can’t have fires at your site . We were a bit disappointed about that . There is a community campsite as you enter the campground that anyone is free to use . The sites are close together and exposed . The bridge over the inlet lights up pretty colors at night and is very beautiful! It’s fairly close to stores . We had to drive about 15 minutes to the closest grocery store . I did forget to mention you are right next to the highway so it can be a bit noisy at night . It’s definitely worth it to check this place out !

So much to do at this park

We were only able to stay one night here, but I guarantee we’ll be back to enjoy all this place has to offer. There are multiple trails (red is the longest), a disc golf course, and of course, the pond for water activities. Our campsite was quite spacious even with two cars in the lot.