Yurts
Private
Beachcomber Camping Resort is located in New Jersey
3 Reviews of Beachcomber Camping Resort
Great family get away!

We stayed here the last weekend in September and it was wonderful. It's only 6 miles from the famous Wildwood boardwalk but you never have to leave the campground because they have so many planned activities. We stayed in the Ultra VIP section and had plenty of room to back in (total combined length of our truck and trailer is 52'). Nice concrete patio and all hookups worked well.

I would say this is an awesome campground. The staff is great as well.

That is an all around fantastic campground . They have many activities, lake , and pool. If you have a problem, they are very accommodating for you and straighten it out .

Great for kids

Lake was fun, sites were big, playground was great! You can rent golf carats which the kids loved and we used the whole weekend since it was so cheap & campground is huge. We’ve been here twice. Once in the fall on the way to Deleware. I called and they let us stay the night even though they don’t book online during off season I took the chance and they were more than happy to let us stay the night. It’s like 10 mins from the ferry which was great for us! We stayed in summer also & they have wagon rides and lots of activities for kids. We will be back for sure!

Beautiful wooded sites, lots to do and unique camping experiences.

Fun for the whole family. Lots to do and the beautiful beaches of Cape May, New Jersey are a short 10 minute drive. The different types of camping/glamping experiences exceeded my expectations. We enjoyed the Deer Crossing Teepee which had far more luxuries than any other glamping I have done. Highly recommend this campground resort.

Above my expectations!

A beautiful wooded campground close to the beaches of Cape May, New Jersey. Very family oriented and really a great place for adults too. We stayed in a teepee and it is one of the coolest places I have camped. These days I like glamping and this was the best experience yet!

Good Family Fun

They have an arcade, laundromat, lakes with beach space, pools, a tugboat, golf carts, hay rides, bonfires, a playground, activities, etc. Went with two young children and we had a blast.