Yurts
About Parvin State Park
Drive In, Boat In
Parvin State Park is located in New Jersey
4 Reviews of Parvin State Park
Great for families with tree covered lake access, plus playground

My wife and I chose site #10 based on its close proximity to the lake and fishing access. Even when I put my waders on, I pulled in algae almost every time. There is a ton of algae in this lake. We rented a canoe with the hopes of having more fishing success but the middle of the lake was just as bad! There was garbage in our fire pit when we arrived. Site is great for people with families as there was a playground within 50 feet so it is a bit louder and busier. We loved the free and clean showers and bathrooms but we had to drive to them from our site. We also loved that we were able to park our car basically anywhere on site so we could park close to our tent.

great spot for a one day trip

lake with water sports, hiking trails that are dog friendly, plenty of campsites. If you have kids staying longer for the lake would make sense. bring bug spray!!

Beautiful scenery in close to Philly

This camp site is super convenient and close to Philly/Trenton/ocean city. But when you’re there you don’t feel totally secluded. The camp sites are a little close together and there are busy roads in close proximity. That being said, when you need a quick get-away with beautiful scenery, it’s a great option!

lovely park

nice park have hiked there many times but have never camped there