Yurts
11 Reviews of Frontier Town Campground
Dont know

I'll do my best

Great location and amenities

Lots to do on site: waterpark, mini golf, kayaking, playground, pool, activities. Shuttle to Ocean City, MD was convenient and general store was close by and stocked well! Sites are a little close together, especially if you have an RV but great 1st time experience with our kids at a young age!

Family friendly

This campground is very family friendly. There is so much to do. If you do go make sure you go for a week so you can try to do it all. Very calm and and relaxing.

OC, MD-Frontier Town

this was my first time there in over 20 years. it had changed so much. the sites were awesome. Clean shower houses all day long. lots of activities for the kids and the water park was amazing. best part was that even though it was hot the breeze off the bay made it so much nicer.

Well-maintained RV campground

Due to the location near Ocean City, this campground is primarily a resort for people staying 1 or more weeks. I was very out of place with just my little backpacker tent, next to the well-equipped sites around me. Even in the primitive sites, most groups had multiple tents, awnings, cloth lines, and toys for the kids.

This is a very family-oriented camp. In addition to the moderately sized water park, which is included in the price, there is a schedule of activities for kids. The entire camp is full of kids tearing around on bikes from sunup to sundown.

But, after dark, the camp was pretty quiet. No problems with my neighbors making noise or anything.

Nice place to stay.

western dream

this is the best camp ground I've ever been to , I've been going here since I was 4 years old (I'm now 18 ) and have enjoyed every minute of it there is so much to do so many things to see it's amazing

nice for kids

I camped here a few years ago, you are parking on grass and when it rains it’s all mud, but I must say if you have little kids this is the place to go! they have a water park and shows, your kids won’t want to leave!

Perfect for family, lots of things to do

Has waterpark, putt putt golf, pools, allows pets. Also has Wild West Show and Ice Cream Parlor. Very enjoyable campground for the whole family. Pavilion offers crafts and DJ nights.

Awesome park

This campground is the best campground I've seen for kids. They have a water park that is included in your stay. The activities are great and your only minutes away from ocean city or Assateague State Par. Where the ponies run wild. Very clean bath houses and the staff are the best around. They also have a wild West show , zip lines , mini golf , ice cream shop all this cost extra but worth it. They also have a pool for just the campground. That doesn't get as crowded as the water park. Very nice park to go to. We make sure to go there every year.

Great family campground

Very large campground with a lot of different activities. Waterpark just had a major facelift this year. As did mini golf. The waterpark and. Most camp sites are very far. Would suggest bikes or maybe renting a golf cart while there. Or you could always hop in your car or truck and drive up. I will return when time allows.