Yurts
About Frontier Town Campground
Frontier Town Campground is located in Maryland
15 Reviews of Frontier Town Campground
The Perfect campground

Title says it all! Great location, the friendliest and most helpful staff, beautiful surroundings, lots to do, kid and pet friendly

Outdated

This was a great campground when I was a kid. But the sites need updating as they are very small, hard to negotiate a modest sized modern camper into, and the campground floods easily following a heavy rain. The water park is lots of fun and though you are close to ocean city you really have no need to leave the park with all the entertaining events they have.

Awesome

The best campground I've been to. Super friendly and helpful people, large sites which are easy to back into. Good cell coverage, reasonable WiFi. Tons of activities!

Great for family fun, but crowded site provides some challenges

We camped at Frontier Town 3 years ago on a weeknight in August and had a great experience. Camp sites aren’t isolated or private, but the water park admission for free, closeness to ocean city, and other on site amenities are phenomenal. We camped again during Memorial Day weekend in 2019 and had a very troubling experience - the neighbors were loud and rude staying up all hours using foul language and smoking. Also, the bathroom facilities had to be constantly cleaned due to people clogging toilets, putting toilet paper all over the floor, and getting dirt and water everywhere. I apologized to the poor cleaning ladies whenever I saw them for the rudeness of the campers. So disappointing! We probably won’t camp there again unless smoking and noise restrictions are put in place. The free water park admission is somewhat worth it still as we have 3 kids. Would have to heavily consider a potentially horrible repeat.

Advice, go during a weekday when it may not be as crowded and hope and pray your neighbors are polite and the bathrooms are treated properly!

Dont know

I'll do my best

Great location and amenities

Lots to do on site: waterpark, mini golf, kayaking, playground, pool, activities. Shuttle to Ocean City, MD was convenient and general store was close by and stocked well! Sites are a little close together, especially if you have an RV but great 1st time experience with our kids at a young age!

Family friendly

This campground is very family friendly. There is so much to do. If you do go make sure you go for a week so you can try to do it all. Very calm and and relaxing.

OC, MD-Frontier Town

this was my first time there in over 20 years. it had changed so much. the sites were awesome. Clean shower houses all day long. lots of activities for the kids and the water park was amazing. best part was that even though it was hot the breeze off the bay made it so much nicer.

Well-maintained RV campground

Due to the location near Ocean City, this campground is primarily a resort for people staying 1 or more weeks. I was very out of place with just my little backpacker tent, next to the well-equipped sites around me. Even in the primitive sites, most groups had multiple tents, awnings, cloth lines, and toys for the kids.

This is a very family-oriented camp. In addition to the moderately sized water park, which is included in the price, there is a schedule of activities for kids. The entire camp is full of kids tearing around on bikes from sunup to sundown.

But, after dark, the camp was pretty quiet. No problems with my neighbors making noise or anything.

Nice place to stay.

western dream

this is the best camp ground I've ever been to , I've been going here since I was 4 years old (I'm now 18 ) and have enjoyed every minute of it there is so much to do so many things to see it's amazing