Camping in Antlers Park

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Antlers Park, Minnesota

420 Reviews of 57 Antlers Park, Minnesota Campgrounds

M
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice campground close to the city

This was a nice campground close to the city. We stayed in the savanna campground in site 81e. This was an electric only site that was shaded and semi-private. Close the the restrooms and showers. There are nice hiking trails.

Site81e
Month of VisitOctober
Matt C.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Great park - with a strange controlled burn setting

We frequent this park, and experienced something different this time. The park had done a controlled burn through a lot of the grounds right before we arrived. It gave an apocalyptic feel, but didn’t detract too much from the great weekend. The hiking here is awesome! 6 is the best cart-in spot, as…

• Play button icon
SiteC6
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Best Regional Park

The campgrounds were beautiful and well kept. The bathrooms were immaculate. I love it!!!! I will be back!!!!!

SiteLakeview
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Great little campground!!

My husband and I picked this spot to try out our new camper (and puppy) for camping and it’s been a lovely place to stay. It’s a normal KOA setup but the staff is wonderfully sweet and the amenities are clean and reliable. Close to lots of state parks and hiking opportunities.

Month of VisitOctober
Nick G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Less like Camping more like daycare

This place has a lot of stuff to keep the kids busy but not much for adults to do. Doesn’t really have the feel of camping. It’s right off a highway so you hear cars flying by 24/7. Campsites are all cramped together with zero privacy.

Amy G.The Dyrt ADMIN User
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Spaced out nicely and they have a tent only loop!

I booked this on a whim since we needed an overnight close to the State Fair.  I loved the look of the "TENT ONLY" loop - you don't see this often - so it was a good fit.  Seemed that the whole campground was booked up and I assumed, for a similar reason.  The State Fair.

Booking was fairly…

Site54 (F Loop)
Selene C.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Nice campground with recreational activities

I enjoyed the recreational activities at this campground. There is a great beach area with swimming and opportunities for boating. There is also a great playground area, a walking and biking trail and plenty of open space areas to enjoy. It was nice to have electrical at the campsite though I would…

Ari A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Smaller sites but nice and woodsy

This campground's sites and roads seem a little smaller/tighter but plenty of room for smaller rigs to maneuver.

The outer loop is non-electric and more "in the woods" than the center, which also helps provide a bit more privacy. The sites are still close together but we didn't have much noise…

• site 31
  • Hidden Falls
  • Part of Loop C, bathhouse, and site 31
    Play button icon
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Great Campground

Arrived after office closed but looked at late arrivals and choose site not on list and parked in one. Paid the next day after they opened. Sites are concrete and level. We did not unhook since leaving the next day. Nice place to stay to unhook if you want to explore Minneapolis.

SiteA9
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Top Shelf

Beautiful, spacious, trees but open. Nice trails, clean restrooms, level sites. No alcohol allowed and no pets! Fire rings, sturdy picnic table. Electric and water.

I made reservations online and when we arrived they said I had reserved a place at Elmo Lake which was 20 miles away. Same 2 county…

• space H end of the row
  • Nearby Carpenter Animal Habitat
  • Boat Launch
SiteH
D
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Very clean sites

Very nice people. Kid friendly, clean and they even recycle ♻️

Site74 pull through
D
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Country and City

Nice campground that is close to the city. One area has sites closer together and another area more spaced out and wooded. Nice facilities.

Siten/a
William S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Family friendly

Nice, well-maintained campground good for drive-in camping and RVs. Close to several towns in case you forgot something.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Must Stay Campgry

Wow! Where do I start! The spots are huge and level, it’s one of the quietest campground we have been to. We love it! Minnesota is beautiful and there is so much to do here. The bathrooms are spotless and everything is new here. The employees checking you in are amazing and the hosts are…

• Our campsite