The best RV SITES camping near
Harford Heritage , MARYLAND

Most Recent Harford Heritage Camping Reviews
Very Friendly place

The staff was very friendly and so we're the people who were staying here as well. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Looking forward to coming back in the summer. Thank you Brenda our check in lady, you made us feel welcome 😊

Perfect for a stop over

When we usually make the trek rom NY to Florida or the other way around, this is one of the stops we stay at for a couple reasons. one it's the round about way we go to avoid Washington and the other major cities on 95 in that area and two, it's a PA stop so it is $21 a night. Cheap for the surround areas prices.

The campground is located in the rear of a Trailer park. Both are well kept. Both are mostly filled with full timers, but there is a section that is used for passer byes. No real amenities that we have used as we rarely stay more then a day.

If your in the area, its a good overnight stop. For the most part quiet at night as towards the later evening the highway about a 1/2 mile away quiets down.

Not bad for Thousand Trails

Nice place, we stayed opening weekend so many amenities were closed. Ordered firewood that didn't show up for 24hrs, but they gave me a free bundle so… Our site was nice and would be private once the trees fill in later in the season. Water pressure was good. Overall, I would recommend as a place to try once.

Nice place

Cody campground in the heart of Amish country. Our site backed up to horse farm

Nice park...large wide open sites

We spent one night here last week on our way to NYC. Staff was great. Sites were nicely spread out. Full hook ups.

I go back every year

This campground is always a great place to stay. I've been coming almost annually for years and I always recommend it to anyone local. They offer reasonable prices for cabins and campground spots, and the local town of Dillsburg is perfect for getting late supplies or going to a drive in movie!

Do not camp here

I want to start off by saying that I did not camp here. I live close enough though that I thought I would make the drive and check it out since it was not previously reviewed.

This is a run down hotel with "long term" rv campers.

I felt unsafe enough and uncomfortable enough that I never even got out of my car and didn't bother getting photos. I'm actually happy I didn't bring my kids with me to check out this site.

Would avoid at all costs if possible.

Gorgeous River Views

This was the first KOA we visited and I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about the whole campground.

The sites, particularly those on the Brandywine River, have amazing views. They are close enough for you to camp with a group, but most also have a small fence between each site to clearly delineate between the sites.

The camp playground was brand new when we arrived and they had just broken ground (September 2020). There are two different playground in the same area to accommodate kids of all ages. They also have pickleball, mini golf and a lovely pool.

The camp store is well stocked and has delicious ice cream.

Nearby are great places to go hiking as well as a canoe and rafting outfit. We choose to do both on this trip and weren't disappointed with either.

We are definitely looking forward to returning soon!

Small and Nice

This was our first time here and it’s only an hour from home. I was hopeful for another nice DE state park and I wasn’t disappointed. All DE parks are nicely laid out. There were shaded spots and sunny spots. Bathhouse was clean. The camp loop is a nice walk but there are also trails. They were pretty muddy when we were there. Site 35 was quite spacious as were many of them. Sites do sit close to the road but are spacious side to side. There is a large field in the center and woods surrounding the loop. Site 33 was close to our back side but site 37 was far from us. There is one cross road with sites and those were closer together. Sites on pond side were more spread apart than the opposite side. The one tent area was behind and slightly surrounding an RV site which was weird. The other tent areas were separate from RV sites. I would recommend this campground.

Crowded

This is a clean, nice looking campground in a location very close to Hershey park and the outlets. It’s a very nice area. If you stay with water and electric only, there is much more space than if you stay in the section where you have full hook-ups. In the full hook-ups, campers are crowded in very close to one another. The area has a lot of trees, which adds to the overall allure.