Standard (Tent/RV)
The Dyrt Pro Partner

Save 10% at this campground.

About Drummer Boy Camping Resort

Drummer Boy Camping Resort is the premier destination for our campers who are in search of unparalleled customer service. We are small enough to remain friendly,yet big enough to provide all the amenities our guests have come to expect. In addition, we provide a wide variety of recreational activities Click here for your entire family to enjoy.

Our camping resort offers 95 acres of wooded campgrounds and cabins in Gettysburg PA. We have over 400 sites available for seasonal and short term rental. For the customer that wants to be in luxury we have cabins, cottages and lofts.

Drummer Boy is within minutes of battlefield tours, ghost walks and newly constructed visitor center. We are conveniently located within easy driving to many area attractions in Washington D.C., Baltimore MD., Lancaster and Hershey Pennsylvania. Discover Gettysburg's Best Accommodations…Just Minutes From Downtown Gettysburg!

Encore RV Resorts
Drummer Boy Camping Resort is located in Pennsylvania
-77.1967 W
2 Reviews of Drummer Boy Camping Resort
Great campground

It’s a nice campground with a lot of amenities for all. Everyone whom I had contact with that had season sites were very friendly and provided some good info. It’s literally like a mile from downtown Gettysburg, which also has a lot of different things to do. Overall I would def recommend this campground to someone and I would also go back myself.

Great camping resort

Staff is great, amenities are great, awesome time in great scenery. I love it and we visit a couple of times a year with our kids and family.

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift