Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 60 ft.
Gettysburg / Battlefield KOA is located in Pennsylvania
12 Reviews of Gettysburg / Battlefield KOA
Wooded retreat

We stayed in a lovely cabin here while I was in town for work. My husband enjoyed the pool with the kids during the day and when I was there we enjoyed shuffleboard, mini golf and hiking together. The cabin was clean and well maintained and the cabins are at the top of the hill but that made for a beautiful view and we felt like we were away from everyone else. I wasn't as fond of the camper sites they seemed kind of close together but the cabins were amazing.

Extremely historic park

Experience a very historic battleground park

Small but great

Nice pool and lots of activities for kids. All stone and gravel no grass. Minutes away from town and site seeing

My new favorite place

Amazing family campsites. Staff is super friendly, amenities are perfect aNd super clean. A lot of activities for the entire family. KOA It’s my new favorite place.

Great Campground!

We had a long weekend ( 4 day/3 night) stay here. The staff was nice and helpful with finding the your site and guiding in vehicles. The staff also drove through periodically checking on things. The campground is about a 5 minute drive to downtown Gettysburg.

The campsites were all a very good size with nice fire-pits. Very well maintained. The bathroom/showers were very clean as well , and individual units for privacy. The wifi was spotty, but that is to be expected. The cable was great on the HD channels and crustal clear. AT&T cell service was pretty good. Verizon cell service was a little spotty depending on my location in the campground.

This was a great experience overall and one of the best KOA’s we have been too. We will definitely return here for future visits!

Great Time

Even with the pavilion out of commission, my son and I had a great time! Very clean, great bath houses. Nice staff and everything you need right there!

Beautiful campground with great location

Well this is day 5 of my trip to Washington DC.  Entire grounds are well manicured with plenty of room.  Nice stocked store with a friendly staff. Upon check in you are escorted to your site and oriented to all hookups etc.  lots of shade.  Sites fairly level.  Close to downtown areas with good shopping and ghost tours.  Today celebrates day 1 of the battlefield so many people are dressed in 1860s attire.  Site offers tours if desired.  Otherwise the battle field is only 5 miles away

Wet muddy

Lot of stone being spread.. hope they plan on spread ing more

Lots of space

Spent 2 nights at Gettysburg KOA in July while touring Pennsylvania with granddaughter. Very convenient to historical stuff. Large sites, separated by rocks and trees. Quiet and private. It is a KOA, so was pleasantly surprised.

Beautiful campground!

Smaller campground, but big on amenities!

Staff was friendly, attentive and the Campground is extremely well-cared for. Sites vary in sizes and are well-defined. They have a great camp store and their mini-golf was just remodeled and a lot of fun to play. In addition to that, there is a bounce pad, shuffle board, horseshoes, chess, over-sized jenga, playground, dog park, gem mining, basketball, bikes, wood, propane, etc. and they pick up trash daily right at your site. All of this in a beautiful wooded spot near Gettysburg.

I highly recommend!