About Pinch Pond Family Campground & RV Park

Campsites at Pinch Pond can accommodate the smallest tent or the largest RV. All sites are equipped with a campfire ring and a picnic table. The RV sites have water, electric, sewer, and Cable TV hook-ups; and sites to accommodate pop-ups have water and electric hook-ups. Our sites are spacious and offer you plenty of room, with your choice of shady or sunny locations within the park.

Private
Pinch Pond Family Campground & RV Park is located in Pennsylvania
3 Reviews of Pinch Pond Family Campground & RV Park
Very friendly and helpful staff

My family recently spent a long weekend at Pinch Pond. Our campsite was very spacious and the ENTIRE campground was extremely clean and tidy. The office and grounds keeping staff were super friendly and helpful. They have Hershey’s ice cream in the office and my kids enjoyed getting a treat. Their game room has tickets. This is the one and only campground we have ever visited that gave tickets for playing games and my kids LOVED IT! It was like camping and going to chuckie cheese at the same time. If I have one and only complaint it’s the pool, it could use an upgrade and I wish they had actual lounge chairs rather than just plastic chairs to sit. However, unlike most campgrounds, the pool stayed open pretty late so that was a huge bonus for me.

Family friendly and wonderful people

Stayed here 3x each time in October as they are very close to the PA Renaissance Fair. Easy to get to and beautiful setting, gorgeous trees and feels very woodsy. Pond is okay, could be nicer. It can be noisy near the highway so we always try to get furthest campsite away. Wonderful and kind people work here and lots of activities for kids to do!!

Great place

Nice location for PA Renaissance Fair goers. Lots of activities in the campground. Pool is awesome. Nice owners.