The best YURTS camping near
Brookview , MARYLAND

Most Recent Brookview Camping Reviews
Nature nature nature

The woods are full of nature and diverse. species. We counted over 17 different species of fungi in a 25 foot stretch! I loved staying in the beautiful cabins and enjoying the nature strolls. Would most definitely return.

Cozy Cabin

I stayed in a group of 5 people to camp and hike in Pocomoke River State Park. I am a local of the eastern shore and wanted a little getaway that was not too far from home. The twin bunk beds were extremely comfortable and felt rather large with two of us sleeping in them. The cabin stayed warm and exceeded expectations. The hikes were a nice little nature stroll with well maintained trails and was very clean! We would for sure stay here again, especially when we start to have families of our own.

Shad's Landing - Our Home Away from Home!!

This campground is our home base. It's only about 45 min from our home. We love this campground. Staff very friendly when store open and you see staff. Clean bathrooms and handicap accessible, as is the store.

Nice dock and boat launch area. We are kayakers in the warm weather and hikers when its cooler. We have kayaked north to Snow Hill, Md, south to Milburn Landing, west up Nassawango Creek, and Corkers Creek at the campsite. We have also kayaked out of Byrd Park, in Snow Hill. All these kayak trails are wonderful! Plenty to see, no bugs, no mosquitoes..some biting flies if you go into the lily pad areas. The park rangers spray to stop mosquitoes. The area is also a natural mosquito repellent because of the ph in the Cypress Tree waters.

Two loops allow dogs, one with electric and one without. Clean Bathrooms in each loop with nice showers and plenty of hot water. Handicap accessible in showers, bathrooms, cabins, walkways, parking.

Kayak and canoe rentals during season and handicap accessible for kayakers with special needs.

Good fishing in the area…I always catch fish here, but not so lucky elsewhere! Lol

Nice trails all around the area. Some horses and bike trails available..even some atv.

The park has programs and we painted a picture of Chuck the Owl (he was our model) which was fun. I have more pics on my camera I will upload later.

Check out this campground. You will love it!!

Great space and location

Our site has over 10 people and we all fit. Very quiet but maybe due to COVID.

Excellent Weekend

Love this DE state park! 5 different loops. One for all tenting, loop E. One with all pull-through sites, loop D. Three with back in spots, loops A-C. If you want quiet, stay in loop D. This was a full weekend and a bit crowded. We had an end site facing the pond (C 20). Very level sites BUT a lot of trees in the way when parking your RV. Most spots have tight areas to maneuver into with trees and hookup posts on either side. We saw several we couldn’t believe they parked without hitting a tree. Lots of trails to hike and boat rentals; canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, pontoon boat, and I think a row boat. It’s located in lower DE near the MD line. There’s a walkway between all loops to connect them and easily walkable. Has electric and water hookups.

Beautiful park

Loved strolling around the park. LOTS of locals. Sites somewhat tight to get in, once in it felt spacious. Trees and good shade. Bath house was ok. Hosts were great!

Campground review

Important for guest

Trails end has gate with campground I.d. or sticker access. There are bath houses, laundromat, country store, restaurant, meeting building with free wifi, pool park, boat ramp, and 2 docks, electric hook up ( contact ANEC) water hook up. Sewer dump stations and no trash or trash pick up. Office staff can be annoying and have personal politics. Maintenance/Utility Department available. Yearly residence in campground and seasonal. NASA and DOD does fly over for training but not often and it's not annoying. Can have gulf carts. Office Maintenance Pool hall store and landurmat are spread thru out the campground. Bath houses all over the campground. Private security does not bother.

Great campground

A Delaware must-see

I am a Delawarean at heart, and number one on my list of favorite Delaware parks is Trap Pond. The tent and RV sites are clean, but not so much that it feels unnatural. The cypress trees are truly a sight to behold, and the pond itself is breathtaking to paddle through. The staff are incredibly kind, lighthearted, and cheery. Make no mistake—you absolutely should come visit this amazing state park!