Camping in Burnt Landing

8 Reviews of 3 Burnt Landing, Maine Campgrounds

Nancy W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Very Nice, Pleasant Park

There are not many camping options in this area of Maine, but that’s o.k. because this is a nice one and we had a pleasant week there. Campsites have very nice grassy patios and ours was super spacious because we were on the end and there was a nice tree that provided shade. One of the pluses of…

• Site 50

The

Nathan S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2020

Clean cozy cabins

Super nice owners. They just bought this property a few months ago. They have four cabins ranging from 6 person cabins to a 16 person cabin.

J B.
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2020

Top of Maine and Top Camping Destination

This campground is at the top of Maine and a top camping destination for ATV enthusiasts.

The sites are spacious and inviting. Truly a nice place to stay.

We drove 5.5 hours to get to this campground. It was worth the drive. Presque Isle is a gem that should not overlooked.

• Heading out of the campground on our ATVs
  • On the border of Canada
Melissa J.
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2019

Very nice campground

I enjoyed staying here, the campground was quiet, clean, and the staff and owners were very friendly... I would recommend and will be ack

Kelly B.
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2019

Basic Camping

Just a basic field that can accommodate tents & big RVs. Big field in the back that my dog loved to run around in. Water & electrical hookups. Next to a big road that you can hear. There is a little bathhouse with toilets & a shower. Also does have a washer/dryer available. We stayed in…

Jean C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2019

Basic open campground for RVs and tents

I was in Presque Isle for the annual Crown of Maine balloon festival and for future reference I wanted to check out area campgrounds. If you’re heading into town from the south, you’ll see the campground before you see the sign which is tucked in among the trees. Check in at the back door of the…

Alexis K.
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2019

Beautiful family campground

I have stayed here twice and loved it both times. The first time I went as a family the second alone and took in the views of the beautiful trails they had to offer. Everyone is friendly and they offer a clean shower house. Families here hang outside and interact with each other. Would definitely…