The best BOAT IN camping near
Roseland , KANSAS

Most Recent Roseland Camping Reviews
Such a beautiful place to stay

We go here every year with family, The little trails from the campsites to the lake are amazing! There are little sand bars along the way to get into the water. There are trees at every campsite. Most campsites are nestled into the trees from the road making a beautiful Escape! The showers are very nice and they are free. Bathrooms are kept very nice as well!

Twin Bridges State Park

Nice, no one camping in December. Mostly set up for RVs with some day use areas. Nice vistas of the Neosho River from the Echo Bluff sites with all the leaves down. Biggest detractor is the traffic noise. Didn't check out the boat launch area which was across the highway from the main park and office. NOTE JUST IN CASE (12/4/20): We found an adult black cat near our campsite who appeared pretty content to just sit in the leaves and watch everything! No collar or tags seen. Apparently no animal control for this county.

Wonderful lake escape

I love camping here close to everything but yet secluded. Great Lake for water sports, plenty of privacy and always clean and well taken care of. Spot 33 is my favorite it’s hard to get so obviously it’s others as well.

Nice camping close to home

Wonderful, great to have a nice camping area with hook ups right out of town for those quick trips and to assist with that “get away feeling”. Nice little lake to fish in and good disc golf course.

Just pretty close to perfect

‘‘This Campground has sections. The one group is the (Sentury) Indian, and the second loop is the Eagle Point Fox loop. We were at the Sentry loop. We liked site 71 in that loop. It offered the most space and was a full hook up. That is one of the best things about this campground. Several full hookups. Boat ramp was nice. Not great but ok for kayaking. Nice swim beach. Campground host we met was not very friendly or helpful.

Bring on the Deet!

Had an awesome hike, more incline/decline than I was expecting for the area! The caves were closed off due to walkway damage. Loved the lookout over the Missouri River! One less fun but not trip ruining detail, were the ticks. I went in August and they were pretty bad, tons on our legs and on my dog just from the hike. Next time I'll be prepared with deet!

Cherryvale Park COE

October 1-5, 2019. Love this park. Site 8 had electric, water and sewer. Park had dump station, OK showers and flush toilets, Verizon 4G 2 bars. Elevation 906 ft. Most sewer sites were to high to use. Paid $11 with Sr. Lifetime pass. See RV Camping Journal for details.

Freindly

Open campground steady water flow volleyball court horse shoe pits

Nice Area

I love the area! The host are nice and the area is very quiet.

Overnight stay

We came in early one morning and the park ranger came by helped us out. Easy to pull camper around park and back in lots were nice