The best WALK IN camping near
Levant , KANSAS

Most Recent Levant Camping Reviews
Highway Hookups

Nice older place to stop from all that highway driving! Water, sewer and electric in an open, somewhat treed campground. Relatively quiet being as close to the highway as it is. Ordered food from Cap'n Jack's Pub which was delivered to our RV. Food was good pub food! Covid protocols in place!

Nice

I stayed here on my first night in Kansas. The campground is nicely tucked away from the Main Highway. The bathrooms were clean and I got a free shower! I got here in the evening and there were plenty of spaces. I think there might have been two other campers. If you’re a bit road weary and need a place to crash I would recommend this spot.

Free camping at city park

Nice little park, shelters, fairly level grassy sites. Next to municiple airport, had a plane land and take off again around 23:30, otherwise it was quiet. Restrooms and showers were totally acceptable for the price charged (free with no electric or water hookups)

Great Place for an Overnight Stop

Traveling back across Kansas on I-70, this was a perfect overnight spot with hookups and clean bathrooms on site.

Not much to do other than have a drink and watch the beautiful sunset.

Nice little campground.

3 day limit. $25 for electric hook-up. Free for primitive. Shower house. Located off Hwy 36, behind the Firehouse.

Perfect for a quick stay

Spots are pretty close. Full hookups for a great price.

Small but functional

Nice little spot in beautiful NW Kansas. Conveniently located on the intersection of Hwy 83 and Hwy 36. Like everyone in this town, the owners are helpful and friendly. Full hookups available in all (6 or 7 total) RV spots. Back in only in all but end spot, with relatively level gravel pads. There is a gazebo on site with seating, and a fire pit and barbecue. It's open for all guests, including motel guests. I give 4 stars because of 2 drawbacks. Hotel WiFi is hit and miss, and the RV spots are small. We couldn't put out our awning without invading the neighbors. But good value for the money ($30/night). I recommend. Oh and do yourself a favor, go downtown and get the best pizza ever at the ReLoad Bar and Grill.