The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Hollenberg , KANSAS

Most Recent Hollenberg Camping Reviews
Not Bad - Depending on How Busy It Is

Not a bad lake to camp at; offers decent fishing, decent kayaking, and a swim beach. You may run into lots of party-folk depending on when you come here.

Good cell service; on Sprint I can get 4G and Sprint sucks so you should be good in that regard. Can get some really pretty lakeside spots if you get there early!

Sunflower and butterfly galore!

My husband and I stayed in a site with beautiful trees and sunflowers growing all around us. The monarchs must have been migrating because they were all over the trees. You can drive down to the water. We didn’t see a lot of campers but there were quite a few people fishing off the shore. Bring bug spray, as the mosquitoes and chiggers were biting! Very quiet stay for a couple nights!

Winter camping

Really nice and clean place to relax for a couple days. And it's not busy if you like winter camping like I do.

Bluestem

Easy access but a lil run down

Price hikers

We stayed there 2 months earlier and is primitive camping so we have rv with generator and price for site was 8 dollars a night for a camp site. Good deal so went back same place set up in same area. Dog Shit all over ground bad i mean real bad and price jumped to 15 a night . Well because we had been there before and knew the price we set up camp and then went to pay. Surprise 15 a night, were going stay a week but stayed one night. 15 a night with dog crap all over and not just my site all along the lake must have had dog convention. Very disapointed will not go back

favorite spot!

love this quiet spot!

Equestrian sites. Water and showers, but not much shade!

Nice campgrounds for horse people, although there are hiking trails, as well. Water is available. Showers and toilets are nice. This is on the north end of Tuttle.

Primative get away

Check out Blustem if you like to get away from RV heavy camps like I do. You’ll find clean raised toilets, trails, and archery range, boating, fishing and hunting here. I camped here in early spring with my boys and another family and we had the place to ourselves. This is yet another really nice state recreation area within 20 miles of Lincoln Nebraska. Check it out.