Camping in Beckerville

3 Reviews of 2 Beckerville, Kansas Campgrounds

Adira E.
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

What a shame

Set up my nice brand new tent on Sunday. Confiscated by Rangers on Tuesday while I was at work. My animals were sent to the Humane Society & sterilized. (Breeder meat rabbits). They claimed they had the authority to enter the tent to see if anyone was sick or dead. My name & phone number…

SiteNE side
D
Reviewed May. 30, 2019

Like trains?

Friendly and helpful owners with basic/average facilities. A freight line runs next to the property (about 100 yards from our site). Convenient location easy off/on I70, but almost no gas/food options at this exit (333). Firewood and food delivery to the site a plus.

S
Reviewed May. 7, 2018

Way out there

Far from the maddening crowd..although there were quite a few folks here Sunday evening…fishing and just relaxing..almost everyone left after sundown. I was camping and had the place to myself. Dry camping. Camping spots on the east side of lake …identified by firerings scattered here and there.…

• There are several areas of open field with campsites...all in view of the lake